The Survey

Sakura POV

It has been been half a day, since we are travelling this forest in search for the coordinated given by Sasuke . According to Kakashi sensei and Sasuke the coordinated are of an unknown portal that connects to a mysterious place. The amount of energy the portal is giving off is stated to be of the chakra levels of the tailed beast.

We are on a mission to conduct a survey of the portal and confront what's inside of it. The team consists of naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi- Sensei, Hinata, Shikamaru and few of the Aunbu's.

Naruto Pov

What am i even doing here leaving my date to do a survey that isn't even guarantee of something  important but even i can't deny i have seen my fair-share of troubles in these years. Looking back at the team i can guarantee that our team can take care of any troubles beyond the portal except the high ranking otsutsuki 

FLASHBACK

I came to kakashi sensei's office to know what's so urgent about the news that i have to come as fast as i can. As soon as i entered i saw Sakura and Shikamaru having deep conversation by themselves. I can guess that whatever the reason for the summons will be it will be important.

Kakashi: Oh, Naruto and Hinata come in.

Naruto: Is something the matter, Kakashi sensei that you have called us urgently.

Kakashi: Yes, its extremely important as sasuke has located some distortion in chakra and there is portal there and a gate to mysterious place.

Naruto: Not trying to be rude sensei by there are many such gates after  kaguya. Like few days ago we came across a gate that leads to the moon.

Sakura: Yes  Sensei, Although Naruto is an idiot he has  a point there.

Naruto: Aww, That Hurts Sakura-Chan

Kakashi: NOW NOW, This is  not a normal portal. According to Sasuke the portal itself has the Chakra level of the tailed beast. So there is good chance that we will find an otsutsuki on the other side  and as the gate is on located on the borders of the Fire village.it will be a joint operation with sand and lighting village.

Shikamaru: So, Who are the people that will come to the survey of the portal?

Kakashi: I was going to make a team of the people including myself present in the room to go and survey the portal.

Shikamaru, Naruto: You are the hokage you should stay hare we will deal with whatever there is.

Kakashi: No there is no need as the village leaders of other village will also arrive i should go with you and what type of ninja just sits on the table doing paperwork

Naruto: So Garra will come!!!

Kakashi: Yes, Now pack your bags and meet me at the front gate in 1 hour and Sakura tell lady Tsunade that she has to cove up of my absence for a few days.

FLASHBACK ENDS!!!

As we were searching for the coordinates we i felt an enourmus amount of chakra falling down

Naruto: Guys, Did you feel that

All: Yes, We felt that too.

Naruto: Hinata, Shikamaru stay behind me so i can protect you

Both: Hai

Sakura: Where is sasuke-kun?? He said he would be here.

Kakashi: Let's get going i am sure he will be waiting for us at the portal.

As we got closer and closer to the portal the chakra density in the area increases several fold of the normal level. Soon we saw the portal in front of our eyes it was huge. Its estimated size should be of the Hokage tower.

There was a lone figure near the portal wearing all black covering his face with a bandana and a cloke over his body. That person was sasuke uchiha, One of the strongest ninjas in the world right now and my rival and best friend.

 That person was sasuke uchiha, One of the strongest ninjas in the world right now and my rival and best friend

Naruto: How are you doing Sasuke??

Sasuke: Hn

A tick mark appear o my face that  self-centered Personality of his is still there even after all these years. Guess somethings do not change although he greeted Sakura with respect. I totally don't understand him.

Kakashi POV

We are finally near the portal and i have to say its huge. Sasuke was there as our promised. The portal is releasing an enormous amount of chakra. I told the team to be on the stand by and set up survellence and medical camp in the area.

 In short amount of time people from different villages started comming. From Suna it was Sand siblings, their subordinates and from kumo there were A, killer bee, darui and his subordinates.

Soon our meeting began as to what will happen to portal and what will we the next plan of action. It was decided that any knowledge gained inside the portals will be shared to the villages. Also konoha team will travel the portal as it was found in the fire country and they will be the backup if there will be no news of the team for the next the support team will enter

_______________________________________________________________________________

 I lost all my motivation for today, Tell me if you guys want a solo naruto and if you want to add something extra in that.