Testarossa

Shikamaru's POV:

We came to the mansion and it's absolutely grandiose. There was something called a swimming pool, garden, kitchen, playground, games room and many more. It was simply amazing, to the point I completely forgot that we are on a mission to retrieve information and do peace talks with them. It just feels like a vacation. I could live peacefully here without the care of the world and stare at clouds for hours.

What a Drag!!!!

What a Drag!!!!

The mansion is so magnificent that Hokage's mansion would be like a normal house compared to it. There were servants that had prepared the mansion and is in charge of taking care of our personal needs. Upon closer look, they have green skin but their appearance is quite beautiful. There is a lady with white hair and red eyes. who is instructing the servants about the rules? She seems someone important.

3RD PERSON POV:

No one wants to admit in Team 7 except Naruto that the mansion is great and is one of the great examples of architecture they have ever seen. Naruto being Naruto says:

" It is the coolest thing he has ever seen" Although he isn't wrong it still hits the pride of the Konoha team. Meanwhile, the white-haired and red eyes lady has completed the talks with the maid and servants to take care of the guests that have come for the peace talks and maybe form a relationship with their nation in the future.

Sakura's POV:

The moment the white-haired lady came near us I feel a strong surge of dread wash over us and I became on guard. It seems I wasn't the only one as Sasuke came near me and stand before me. Then the lady opened her mouth to introduce herself:

???: Sorry to startle you, my name is Testarossa and I am one of the closest aid to lord Rimuru. Who also happens to serve as Foreign Minister or Diplomat for our country.

After she introduces herself, I became more relaxed and let my guard down. The now-introduced Testarossa introduced herself as the Diplomat of this country. Wait for Diplomat, That means she is in the high post of government for the nation. That is quite commendable for someone who looks in their mid-twenties and is a human. As I was thinking, she continued talking:

Testarossa: your companions from the other side of the gate will be here in an hour and you will be spending today here in the mansion and touring Tempest. Tomorrow, there will be a meeting with our lord as planned and once the meeting is over there will be a grand dinner at night. Irrespective of the outcome of the meeting and last but not least our lord is a kind-hearted person so everything will be okay at the meeting. Make sure you are not nervous.

As she was instructing us on our schedule and the meeting that will happen on the coming day. I looked at her face and I could say for sure now that she is the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. Although, Kakashi sensei is maintaining his dignity. He too is mesmerised by the beauty of the lady that is standing in front of us.

 He too is mesmerised by the beauty of the lady that is standing in front of us

Kakashi: Thank You miss, we will remember everything that you have instructed.

Testarossa: Almost forgot, Your friend and companions that will come will stay at the mansion opposite to this one. Take this card, and you will be able to shop for absolutely anything as the card has a government seal on it. Every store accepts it here in the tempest.

Hinata: Ano, That means this mansion is only reserved for us:

Sakura: can we buy absolutely anything with this card?

Testarossa: yes you can buy absolutely anything from this card. Each card and mansion is reserved for the guests of the state. So you don't have to worry as the government will handle all the expenses.

This is great. That's all I can say as we can buy tons of stuff with this card and we can enjoy the capital. Now all that's left for us is to get a good bath and explore the town as this will be a wonderful adventure.

Testarossa: That is all, Then I shall take my leave first. Feel free to call Diablo if you need anything. We will meet tomorrow.

After saying this she left the mansion and we started relaxing and looking around the mansion. The word that they use here for modern things is high tech and I could say this mansion is also one of them.

3RD PERSON POV:

After leaving the guest Testarossa made her way towards the office building on the way all the people she meets bowed toward her as she is one of the executives and patrons of the king of this country. After she came to the destination she knocked on the door gently and waited for the voice on the other side to answer.

Rimuru POV:

Ah, so our guests have arrived at tempest and they made themselves comfortable at the mansions. Well, it's much better than when they were all tense and on guard. Now they are relaxed and sleeping, reading( FYI it's written in Japanese), ad taking baths. No, No, No, I didn't see anything it's not that the pink-haired girl has anything to look but that purpled-haired girl with pupil-less eyes. Wow, she has great assets ( For those who didn't understand it's chest or boobs). As I was thinking of the thoughts. Ciel's voice cut me through the thoughts.

Ciel: Master, Seize your perverted thoughts. Testarossa is here to meet you.

Rimuru: Ahem, Come in.

Then I could see Testarossa coming in I could say that she has questions for me. Well, I expected that much because we are hosting guests of another world who did not benefit us in the slightest. so its totally understandable.

Rimuru: So, What can I do for you Testarossa?

Testarossa: My Lord, Is there a reason we are hosting guests whose world is a lot inferior to us in technology? In The mansion that was built to host VVIP-status people non the less. What would happen tomorrow as I haven't prepared much for these situations where the gap in technology Is this great? You even allowed them to use government money to buy things here in Tempest.

____________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY WORK SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER