What is a Demon lord?

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY  FOLLOW FOR MORE I WILL MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE MORE AMAZING CONTENTS.

________________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV:

It was the second day of the journey of the people from the ninja world. They passed their previous day with Falmia exploring Tempest. So that they could prepare for what is to come in the meeting ahead. It's almost time for them to attend the meeting with the Lord of this place. Whom they come to know is actually a demon lord. Not the type that can be found in the land of demons but an actual one.

Shikamaru's POV:

I am almost ready for the meeting that has yet to come. I can say that the lord here is a big deal. From the conversation that took place yesterday, there were indications of these. Although we call it a day we still shuddered at the thought of the power of this leader of the nation.

The Previous Day:

Just when Sakura asked the question that many of us had in mind but did not voice it. The question was quite simple "What is a Demon lord"? The response to this question was a smirk and giggle that escaped her mouth.

Flamia: You are new to the world so you don't know but the Demon lord in our world is the symbol of power and respect. An almost perfect existence who rules the world.

Just when she was talking and explaining the most important information naruto's stomach grumbled. This clearly indicates that he is hungry. Actually, I am hungry too but can't voice my opinion. What type of ninja would live on cakes when his appetite is always big due to metabolism?

Flamia: I could continue during the time we ate dinner.

Seeing us like this and hungry, Flamia offered to show us the best restaurant in this place saying that she loves that place and goes there whenever she has time. So the topic that was picked up was closed down for the moment.

The five Kages and their aids met at the restaurant, which was located at the Poushe location of Tempest with a lot of skyscrapers and people. The location of this restaurant clearly indicates that it is the most expensive restaurant in this place too. When we asked why not eat at the mansion the reason Falmia gave was.

Falmia: So boring, You have come to enjoy this place and the first thing you do is to eat at the mansion. You all are so introverted. The restaurant I am taking all of you has more than four point seven stars on the tour guide. Even I have given a rating of five on five in them.

Now I know for sure that it's an expensive restaurant. Though we don't have to pay for anything it still isn't our money but Naruto has some other plans as he jumped up and down taking the guide from Sakura's hand.

Naruto: Really! Let me see. Let me see.

He took the guide in his hand and searched for the Restaurant in the area. With more than four point five stars. There was one perfect match with the description given: the restaurant's name was Void Restaurant. I don't think anybody in Tempest has a sense of naming. What would happen if they name a child or a baby, like Seriously?

But unlike the name the Restaurant was quite lavish and glass marble interiors that we recently started using as marbles were pretty expensive. The new trade agreement with stone village helped the people of Tempest a lot but we are still far from what I have seen here. I just hope that we can at least make our lifestyles like them in the coming years as that will be our main focus in the meeting.

 I just hope that we can at least make our lifestyles like them in the coming years as that will be our main focus in the meeting

The detailing with the ivory and wood left me speechless. This could be a restaurant only the people in the government could afford to go to.

We sat down inside the restaurant. The corner room was reserved only for VIPs but as we were with Falmia, we could go in with ease. The room has its very own orchestra hope I called it right as I have seen them on the way to the café with Hokage.

Flamia: The owner of this restaurant is also a high-ranking government official. It's a high chance that you will meet tomorrow. As the Central Bank of Tempest is located here. It is a lively and high-end part of the Central District. Many people come and go every day in the restaurant.

So someone from the government owns this restaurant. It is a pretty good technique. You withdrew the money from the account and spend it in the restaurant. It's obvious the cash flow of this restaurant will be large. There are many things on the menu that are Foreign to us. So we let Flamia handle it according to our taste.

Falmia: Shall we begin where we left off? There are eight of the demon lord each having their own territory that they rule upon like kings except one. These individuals are so powerful that they have a disaster ranking in the guild. Although it's a ruse to give people hope as the ranking for some of them goes to catastrophe.

I was curious about it so I asked her that

Shikamaru: Can you explain disaster and Catastrophe, please?

Flamia: Of course! The disaster rating or S rating are given to those individuals that are capable of destroying an entire large country on their own whereas Catastrophe are an individual that is capable of destroying anything in their path and any other catastrophe can only stop them.

Kakashi: So, countries don't take measures against catastrophe?

Hokage asked panic in his voice.

Falmia: They do but everything fails at the end of the day as everything they do is considered a natural disaster. Back to the demon lord, they are capable of destroying worlds too. Before you ask if other demon lords will stop them if they are to go on a rampage and try to destroy it in reality.

Back To The Present:

That's what happened the previous day we are currently outside the meeting hall. We discussed many things last night and came to the conclusion that we shouldn't pick a fight with them. Which was also the original plan. They are capable of destroying the planet with ease which means that they are more powerful than them. Although Naruto and Sasuke are capable of destroying the world themselves. They are still two while there are eight demon lords but why do I feel like I am missing something important here? like we are interpreting something wrong. No matter how much I rack my brain in it I don't get the answer.

So I put the thought at the back of my mind and entered the hall with a smiling face not showing any signs of nervousness on it.

???: Hello, I am Rimuru Tempest. I am the leader of this country. A pleasure to meet you.

Nobody said that the lord is a lady and a beautiful one at that. My eyes would have literally popped out. If it wasn't for Temari hitting me at the back of the head.

________________________________________________________________________________

ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA WHO WAS THE MIZUKAGE AT THE TIME OF NARUTO: THE LAST MOVIE BECAUSE I TOTALLY FORGOT.

Team 7 In TensuraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara