Revival!!! Part-1

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CONTENTS I WILL TRY TO MAKE MORE AMAZING CONTENTS IN THE FUTURE. 

__________________________________________________________________

Naruto's POV:

I don't know how much time has passed. The surroundings around me are completely black(Void) and I can't hear anything now. What happened? How did I get to this situation? Oh, that's right we lost. It was more like a one-sided massacre. Thinking about that monster's last attack, I couldn't help but shiver.

I woke up breathing heavily and panting on the soft bed just after dreaming the nightmare. I looked around to see if there are any other people besides me only to find Hinata sleeping on the couch that was placed just opposite the bed. She was sleeping peacefully. Looking around I can tell that she has been taking care of me from the start but how am I still alive? I know I was blown to pieces after that last attack from that little girl. I am alone here. where is Kakashi- Sensei and everyone else? Did they survive like me? Or are they dead? Thinking about it brings a sense of dread.

Naruto: Are you there Kurama?

Kurama: I am here brat. I knew you will call me.

Naruto: What happened there? How am I still alive after that damage?

Kurama: It's amazing you say it is some damage. That attack was so powerful that even I the nine-tailed beast turned into chakra.

Naruto: So what happened next? Where is Kakashi-Sensei? I know he died back then.

Kurama: I don't know brat. The one thing I know is that he is still alive as I can see you are and your girlfriend is sleeping soundly. That just explains this.

Naruto: Thanks Kurama, That helps a lot. I am not going anywhere near that girl from now.

Kurama: It would be good if you do that from now on. Even if she didn't try to kill you, you will die as collateral damage of her attacks.

Naruto: I understand! Kurama. Now can you use your sensory ability to find sensei and the others?

Kurama: I wish I could brat. Something is interfering with my abilities and there is no chakra in this world.

Naruto: Got it! Kurama.

It looks like I have to find them myself. After trying to move and get up from the bed. Hinata who was sleeping soundly suddenly woke up. She cried after she saw me. Her eyes were red from before so I can guess that she was crying before. I feel sympathetic for her she thought that I died.

Hinata: You are finally awake. Thank goodness.

After saying this she directly threw herself in my arms hugging me. Her tears are falling like the stream of the river. I can only guess what she has been through.

Hinata: Don't Go Again. Please!!

Just as I was soothing her by saying that I won't go anywhere and won't leave her anytime soon. A voice rang inside my head.

Rimuru: Oh, You are awake. Sorry for disturbing your lovey-dovey moment but can you come to the office? I have something to discuss.

After the voice retracted Hinata released me immediately. She was blushing intensely. She looks cute though. It seems that she also listened to the voice and it was awfully familiar. Yeah, it was the voice of the leader of the country. Looks like my memory is a little hazy.

We didn't rest one bit and went to check on what he had to talk with us. Just when we came out of the building we ran into Shikamaru. Who was looking terrified? And by looking at his face one would say that he hasn't eaten and slept in days. All the colours on his face are gone replaced with the expression of fear. That can be seen. So I decided to call him out.

Naruto: Oi, Shikamaru!! What happened to you?

Shikamaru: oh, so you woke up Naruto. Everyone is meeting in the meeting hall for peace discussions. We are also hoping to meet the other demon lords so that nothing like what happened today would take place. I am afraid that if every demon lord is as powerful as that girl we would be dead.

Naruto: So, Kakashi sensei woke up. What happened after I .......umm Died?

Shikamaru: First the lord has done some strange jutsu to bring you back to life and ....

I can see him shudder. What happened that made him lose control like that? This is the first time after Asuma-Sensei's death that something like that happened. Upon closer look, I can see Hinata also had a terrified expression.

Naruto: And what Shikamaru? Say something?

Shikamaru: The training ground where we spar and the area and mountain around it within a few miles have been destroyed. It's like there isn't a single tree from the start. It has turned into a barren land.

 It has turned into a barren land

I am terrified too now. From the looks of it, the damage done by a single attack from her is more powerful than ten-tails or its jinchurriki.

I just pray now that everything would be solved easily. Just thinking about the possibility of him reviving us from the dead makes me think they are stronger. Although there are jutsu that would help in the revival its still impossible to revive anyone without any downside.

________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!! I WILL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW AND YES I AM NOT DEAD. I WAS JUST WATCHING WEB SERIES.

ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO @armoredlord1115 FOR GIVING SUGGESTION AND IDEAS FOR THIS FANFIC.