TEMPEST PART-2

Many said That I should Change Framea to Falmia. SO HERE IT IS.

3RD POV

The Konoha team is currently on their way to the agency where Falmia operated. This agency is quite well known in Tempest for providing their good hospitality and services. The foreigners that came to Tempest always visit this agency for help with their tours and travels. They serve every type of guest, from national to commoner guests. One thing is that the person in charge of the agency never goes out to personally greet the guest or show them the capital. Unless they are the personal guests of Lord Rimuru.

Today is one of the days when she has to work as there are guests that came from the other side of the gate and Lord Rimuru has personally invited them. That alone shows that it would be good to make connections with them at least. That's why she is on her way to their meeting location where they are supposed to meet up and discussed the tour.

Sakura pov:

We are currently waiting for the girl named Flamia in the Café. This café is called Tempest café and is known throughout the city. This shop is run by Mr Yoshida, They say he was requested to be a chef in the imperial palace but he denied the request as it would prevent him from moving freely. The latte in the café is quite exquisite and melts in the mouth. There is also something called a raspberry cake, That's said to be a customer favourite. We ordered them and pay the bill with the card we hold. It sure is convenient.

While we were exploring we saw numerous races in the capital but never got a chance to engage in a conversation with them. This a good chance to know more about the races that live in the forest. We will personally ask the guide for help in this matter. As I was thinking the front gate of the café opened with a ringing sound and a person with rabbit ears and a hat entered the café.

The person in question is also very beautiful and had a smile on her face. Looking closely she is a lady. With a dress and black hat which suits her. She came near us extending her hand. Does she need something?

Flamia: It's nice to meet you. I am Flamia. You requested my assistance to be a guide for the tour.

So she is the guide I know I didn't expect someone so young and gentle looking to be the girl who made the pamphlets but who cares

So she is the guide I know I didn't expect someone so young and gentle looking to be the girl who made the pamphlets but who cares. The girl has a business smile on her face.

Kakashi: Shall we discuss the Payment for you? We can also settle for the amount that you usually charge.

There goes Kakashi-Sensei doing his Hokage business. Well, it's good to discuss the payment of the person first to not get scammed later.

Flamia: It's all right!! You are the esteemed guests of lord Rimuru. It won't look good if I charge you money.

Garra: How will your lord know when we were alone in the café?

Flamia: I think you don't know but there is nothing that can escape lords views in the city. There are only a few individuals that can conceal their presence enough for the lord to actually try to find them. It is even possible that the lord is watching the interaction between us to relieve his boredom. (Far from there Rimuru Sneezed)

I was dumbfounded that we are being watched even without us noticing and we couldn't do anything. Even Kaguya wasn't this powerful. Hell their Lord might be more powerful than any other Otsutsuki we have known till now. Is their lord an Otsutsuki? That might be possible as there are numerous races living among them Otsutsuki might be one of them. I can see that Sasuke and Shikamaru have the same thought about this matter. While Naruto is just being Naruto looks at the Tour guide in his hand and asks Miss Flamia questions about the speciality of the town.

We were brought back to reality when Miss Flamia asked us the question

Flamia: So do you want to take a tour now or after the meeting Tomorrow?

It didn't take a second for Kakashi-Sensei to decide on that and he answered that.

Kakashi: It's impossible to tour the whole city in one day. So is it possible for you to show a few of the things now and a few of the things tomorrow?

Flamia: Absolutely!! I am glad to be of the service.

That's how we started our Tour of the Tempest. In the end, we agreed that we will not pay her although we weren't paying anyone. The amount of money we spend is added to the banks that are operated by the government. So the government is paying for everyone here.

Flamia is a great companion to have as she is a joyful one who keeps everyone entertained. We talked a lot about things that happen in Tempest.

Flamia: The history of Tempest can wait for tomorrow as it is impossible for us to clear the whole museum in one evening and as there is a big meeting tomorrow I won't take much of your time. I will explain the districts in which Tempest is divided. These districts play a significant role in maintaining balance. The central district represents Administrative districts there are offices of the lord and his subordinates. The eastern district represents the companies and start-ups that are opening while the western is hotels and spas. The northern district has everything for entertainment while the south has the palace for the lord.

So what we were assuming was the wall between the poor and rich was for separating and maintaining the city better. The human brain can think of ridiculous thoughts. We were near the Colosseum so we thought why not take a look inside?

Flamia: They are Gozu and Mezu, They are from the Ox-Headed and the Horse-Headed tribe there were feuds between them for generations so they just duke it out in the arena. They are hazard-class monsters capable of decimating an entire city.

Sasuke: Can you tell us about the races that live here in Tempest?

That's a good question and everybody including Naruto which is quite surprising is listening for an answer.

Flamia: There are many, It's difficult to remember the exact number as we host each and every race there. Well, why don't we talk about that after we travel? There is also a labyrinth that is made for adventurers that is just underneath the arena.

Naruto: Then what are we waiting for we should go and check it out.

Flamia: I don't think today is a good day to go there as there is a meeting tomorrow and the labyrinth owner even use me as a test subject.

Hinata: Ano- Why would they use you as a test subject?

Sakura: isn't your lord also the owner of the labyrinth?

Flamia: No, Lord is the owner of this country but the labyrinth is owned by Lady Ramiris. Who is crazy about science experiments. The labyrinth is outside of the jurisdiction of the lord but as they are friends she helps lord create revenue from the dungeons.

Sakura: Who is Lady Ramiris?

Flamia: She is one of the Eight star Demon lords.

Again with the Demon lord. What is this Demon lord? There shouldn't be more of them if they were evil. As the capital is in great condition I can say demon lords aren't bad. Then I couldn't hold it in and asked the question.

Sakura: What is a Demon lord?

________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS