Conversation

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS IN THE FUTURE

____________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV:

The anxiousness of the people from the elemental nation is rising sharply. First, the loss they suffered at the hands of a girl that is half their size and now the information they received from this red-haired Demon.

The thoughts of each one present there is to clarify that they didn't hear it wrong.

Kakashi POV:

Kakashi: I don't understand. What do you mean by God?

There must be something wrong with my hearing but I know he just said God. Are they just like Otsutsuki? Or are they stronger? He said it in single so that means there is only one God. Is he more powerful than the Demon lord?

The information we are receiving is too much. From mediator of the world to God. Things are going endlessly. I don't know what information we will receive next.

Guy: It's just as you heard. His name is Veldanava. I hate calling him God, it hurts my pride but it is the absolute truth that he is the strongest.

Veldanava, never heard of him. Maybe he is only famous in the region on this side of the gate. We would have heard of him if there was any major incident. Just like Otsutsuki who came to our world. Can they not travel between dimensions? And travel to our world. The Otsutsuki can, are they inferior? No the Deathmatch we just had was more than enough to prove that it's not the case. There is more to it than the eyes meet.

I was about to ask the question when I saw the Golden eyes of the leader focused on me. There is also the Red-Haired he is staring between me and Sasuke. After seeing the eyes that can see through the soul, I swallowed the words back.

I was considering, How to ask the Question. Until Naruto asked it himself as if he doesn't have a clue in the World.

Naruto: Hey, Who is this Veldanava? We haven't seemed to heard of that name before.

Although there is a problem with mannerism, he did ask my question. It's more than enough.

Velzard: He isn't someone who can be called by name. show some respect brat. As for he isn't some delivery person whom you have to have contact with.

Like before the room instantly became cold again. It's just like we would freeze to death.

Rimuru: (Bunch of people who don't know the time and place to speak. Velzard is still angry because of the resurrected Veldanava case. I have to handle it carefully.)

Rimuru: Now Now, Calm down sister, You will freeze the room at this point. I will explain them. Let's start from the beginning, shall we? But first.

We couldn't help but nod at the statement. He at least coax his sister, I don't know what will happen. He then waved his hand. After looking around I saw that people who are not at the kage level have coughed up blood. The wave of his hand healed them.

Rimuru: So, you wanted to know about Veldanava. I think the main reason why you haven't heard of him is simply because Why would he come to a Backwater planet?

Sasuke POV:

Finally, we are getting some information about this so-called God. In the past two years, I have had enough of Godly beings like Kaguya and the entire Otsutsuki clan. There are also Madara and Obito in their Jinchuriki form. They were a menace and now you are hearing someone who isn't an Otsutsuki to be a God, just shatters my whole presumption.