Curiosity

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENT IN THE FUTURE.

___________________________________________________________________________

3rd person POV:

As the sun was blazing and setting toward the west. The meeting between the Tempest Federation and the elemental nation is at its peak. The tension in the meeting room is high and the elemental nation is praying for the best outcome as this meeting will decide the fate of them.

Shikamaru's POV:

What is this madness? Like one demon lord wasn't enough, there are three more; if each one is half that Demon girl's power, there would be a catastrophe. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared but most of all I am worried about my village.

The Demon that entered from the start is looking at us like we are some kind of prey and he is a predator. It's unnerving and scary, to be honest. I am not the only one who is being uncomfortable here.

Other than him there is also a small Demon lord that is literally a pixie. She is so small that she could fit in the pockets of the Flack jacket. I don't know if there is a standard to become a Demon lord apart from strength as she doesn't look all that powerful. She is also reading a book with a blond hair dude, Who is wearing a Jacket that is recently becoming popular in the Leaf village.

I can say he is a powerhouse just by looking at him and also there is his introduction that says it all. He came barging into the room before everyone was settled and shouted "I am the great storm dragon Veldora tempest kuhahaha". This just proves that he is one of the true dragons. I have learned from whatever short time I have spent here that even one True Dragon is a natural calamity. Their power exceeds that of a Demon lord and only a few select Demon lords are crazy enough to stand up to them.

 Their power exceeds that of a Demon lord and only a few select Demon lords are crazy enough to stand up to them

This nation is messed up. How can there be other nations in this world if this nation has the war power to take over the world? They are the powerhouse and I don't think there would be anyone who would be powerful enough to stand up to them. This just leaves two options: Either they are a very friendly and peaceful country like pacifists or they are hiding the fact that there are other countries maybe they are controlling them from the shadows.

"What a Drag"

Though even after thinking so much there isn't an answer I came upon. As the saying goes: " Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely". I am not the kind of person who would leave the future to a stroke of luck. I would say that people on this side of the world are happier either because they haven't experienced enough wars like us or because they have everything given to them from birth. I have heard that there hasn't been a large-scale war for more than a decade. Although I doubt that someone would be stupid enough to challenge them to it.