Onoki's Thoughts

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENT LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE.

____________________________________________________________________________

 Rimuru POV:

Maybe Ciel is right; I am enjoying myself by teasing them. After all, when you are all-powerful and have achieved your dreams, there are only minor things left that you can do. You have to find happiness in these things and live your life to the fullest; otherwise, you would be just like Veldanava, who was bored for all eternity.

These are the things that keep me going in this World. Although I am not as powerful as Veldanava, I am fully aware that in the near future, I will be and when the time comes there will be only a few things that could excite me. That's one of the reasons why looking at their dumbfounded expression makes me excited.

3rd Person POV:

While the conversation between Rimuru and Ciel is going on, there were people in the room who have their mouths wide open. As they were digesting this new information given to them. There was only the sound of gulping and swallowing in the room. The people on the elemental nation side were so terrified to ask any question. For the fear of getting an unexpected answer from the opposite side.

They were clear on this fact that although the leader of this nation looks harmless. He is potentially the most dangerous one of all here. As long as they are on the good side of the leader they can protect themselves.

Onoki POV:

How long has it been? Till we came here. There is shock one after another. After being sorely defeated by a little girl, to the point of being humiliated by her. There has only been a day or two at most and the things that I have seen changed my perception of the world.

Although it hurts my pride to accept this but this nation and the world as a whole are several grades above us

Although it hurts my pride to accept this but this nation and the world as a whole are several grades above us. From the restaurant to the military, they have the upper hand in everything. Even one person here is strong enough to defeat several kage-level shinobis. This alone proves their might. The person we fought was surely holding back and her power was comparable to that of at least someone who opened the eight gates on the lower end on the higher end she could be like Otsutsuki.

These were my perception just after the loss of our battle. All of which shattered after I learned that there is God in this World who created everything there is. Even though I am old and some people call me senile and say that I am coveting the Tsuchikage position, the truth is far from this. There isn't anyone who is worthy of this seat till now. We are not like Konoha which produces Guinness. I am Old but not Senile, I know the consequences of questioning God's authority. Even though he is not here, it would be no different than suicide and judging from their expression they seem to respect him.

As I was thinking that I am getting too old for this, and the time has come that someone else to take this job and give me rest at the end of my life. There was another shocking news that this silverish blue-haired brat is older than any of us.

According to him, he is or can be older than all the people combined in this room. What is this nonsense? In the beginning, he told us that he will be fifteen in the coming months. It doesn't make sense that he is older because of his body. His body is that of a fifteen or sixteen-year-old at most.

Although I can't say about that in this world. The person who looks younger and behaves younger also can be a few hundred years old. I am even embarrassed to have called him Brat at the very beginning.

I was thinking about asking him about his real age but was beaten by the pink-haired brat.

Sakura: What do you mean by that? And what is your real age?

Just our luck. She asked him directly, at least she shouldn't have asked "What do you mean by that?"

Shikamaru POV:

I could never get used to this World. The people here look a lot younger than they actually are and the one opposite to us is exceptional in even that. I won't be shocked if many of them are a few hundred or close to a thousand years of age.

Regardless of this, we couldn't afford to mess with them.

Rimuru: Oh me, I don't know after some time I stopped counting but if you are really curious. I would be around the same time the multiverse was made. That means at least four billion years. (Although I have spent that much time in the future but what would they do with that information.)

Oh God. this is insane he is ............. Old. He is old enough to be the ancestor of our ancestors. Thats crazy. I almost didn't spill my cup of tea, which I have been drinking just now.

After I turned my head I saw that I wasn't the only one who is shocked because of this. If it was us that have just come here, We won't have been this shocked. The reason is there aren't any billions in our numbering system. Or requirements don't include billions in measuring numbers. Hell, there aren't even ten of million that are being used. Nobody is that rich in our world. Maybe after Daimio and a few businessmen. There aren't any. Even our village doesn't necessarily get the funding that high.

It was Falmia that has told us about this system and the system of money to us. That was one of the reasons I know how much valuable the cards which write off our bill for the stores are.

Rimuru: It looks like we have deviated from the actual topic of discussion. Let's get to the topic. I commend you for that speech and that's one of the reasons why Guy could be in this meeting. Does anybody have a question?

To my surprise, there were many hands raised. How do they have that much energy to do this? It is so troublesome. What a drag.

Rimuru: There isn't any need to raise your hand. You can ask right away and one by one.

Sakura: Where is your God?

Sasuke: Is there anything else about your God? You wanted to share.

Garra: Can we meet the other Demon Lord for a diplomatic relationship after this?

Kakashi: I saw that our power doesn't affect any objects in this World. I personally tested it with my raikiri on the trees. Why does that happen? Is there a barrier here or this world is more Durable?

And there goes the concept of one by one. Wait, what did Lord Hokage ask?

________________________________________________________________________________