The Beyond

The chakra density is the are is so vast that's it is starting to dwarf the nine tailed beast own's chakra. The camp was made in the safety range, so normal ninja's don't get effected by the chakra. Only experienced Jounin with survival expertise will be sent forward was decided. The jinchuriki are kages are the people who are uneffected by this development.

Naruto POV:

 The portal is right before our eyes but the medical and support team is at least 700 meters away from us. while we were just checking the last of our supplies for these three days trip.

Kurama: Naruto, The chakra it is excluding is still rising whatever is beyond this portal must at least be as powerful as me of more. So be careful.

Naruto: Don't worry Kurama i always on guard and i will be careful. Thanks for the head's up.

Kurama: I am serious Naruto you can feel it to right the deadly aura and the unknown enery that isn't chakra.

After hearing Kurama's words, Naruto eyes hardened as he too can feel the unknown energy that is not chakra but at the same time more potent and strong.

At The Same Time In Cardinal World:

As Rimuru is very busy doing paper work and is buried inside a bundle of paper he is seriously contemplation his decision for not separating departments of important documents as all the documents came to him by this loop hole. " Saying each and every documents is important one".

While doing paperwork, his universal sense detected an abnormal but familiar Phenomenon. There is a portal opened. Well it happens a lot as the magicule density of the area around Jura forest tore space, there's one time a man named Thor Odinson came to the cardinal world claiming to be a God or something. Well that's a story for another time.

These situations happens a lot after Feldway destroyed his main body in the space near Cardinal World and after defeating Ivaraj and Gaining All angelic skill my partner (Ceil) has done some experiment to recreate omnipotence although succeeded. My powers are no where near the Prime Veldanava That Created the Beginning of the World(Multiverse).

As i was thinking what i should do with the portal the Voice Of The World rang in the minds of the people saying:

Notice: Connection To One Of The First Worlds Of The Creator Is Finished.

Huh, Connection to the one of the first world what does that even mean, I thought that Cardinal World is the first world to be created so how can there be another one.

Ciel: (Master, This World is created by Veldanava as a prototype to study humanity and their strength and shortcomings.)

That's right i almost forgot about the omniscient ability that i gave her through which she can gather the knowledge of the multiverse.

Rimuru: So, Veldanava made that world before cardinal world.

Ciel: (No, Master its just that he made that world to study what would happen to that world and humans.)

Rimuru: So, Are humans still alive in that world?

Ciel: (Yes Master, Although there were as many as 4 World wars in that world and that world is bound to be doomed sooner or later.)

Rimuru: Four world war and human still survived that are they that strong Ciel?

Ciel: (No Master the level of people living there are weak compared to cardinal world where there is magicule the that built most of  the thing. There is something called chakra that is lower form of magicule.)

Rimuru: Hmm, I see.

Ceil: (That world sole purpose was to see what humans would do and how to stop the war. So Veldanava came to the conclusion that War is necessary for mankind as they help in evolution, But there should be a moderator who will mantain the balance of the world. That being became Guy Crimson.)

Just as i was listening to ceil explanation to this new information the demon lords ring in my hand began to shine. Speak of the devil, Its Guy.

Guy: Rimuru, The portal has opened in your area you should deal with it.

Rimuru: But, why me?

Guy: Because you are the most powerful demon lord. You can close the portal right.

Rimuru: I can close the portal but there are people on the other side you don't want to meet them.

Guy: There people on the other side Interesting, If they want to talk about diplomatic issues and trade then you can call a Walpurgis. 

Rimuru: Okay, I will deal with it.(Line cut)

Rimuru: Should i close the the portal or have a chat with them.

Ceil: (You should have a diplomatic conversation with them master.)

Rimuru: Okay Ceil, Call Souie.

After few minutes of waiting Souie came in the office. Kneeling down and asking the question.

Souie: Is there anything i can do for you my lord.

Rimuru: Souie some guests will arrive from the portal in the north of the forest can you escort them safely here.

Souei: As you wish my lord.

After that souie left the room. I called Shuna to free up my schedule and prepare guest rooms and food for our visitors.

3rd Person POV: 

Team from Konoha is ready to dive on their mission to search for the clues beyond the portal. After receiveing Goodluck and Best wishes from everyone they dive into the portal. On the other side there is Souie who was waiting for them greets them.

Souie POV:

As my lord has instructed , I am waiting for the people coming from the gate or portal. My  Shadow Squad is on the stand by hiding, if any hostile force came through the gate we have the orders to finish them. According to my lord there won't be any powerful individual.

As i was waiting a group of 6 people came through the portal they are powerful but i am sure i can handle them myself

As i was waiting a group of 6 people came through the portal they are powerful but i am sure i can handle them myself. Well they are Lord's guests so i should greet them.

Souie: Hello Everyone, My name is Souei. I am a humble servant of the lord of this territory. My master has sent me here to fetch you all, As he wishes to see you.