The Meeting

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY. I WILL MAKE SURE TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS AND IT ALSO MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE.

________________________________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV:

Testarossa called the people on both sides of the meeting hall and told. The people on both sides of the world were waiting for this meeting. Especially the Kages of different villages. Although they aren't any nation leaders, they are still the leaders of their respective villages.

Testarossa: On the otherworld side the representatives are Lord Kakashi Hatake from the leaf village, Lord A from the lightning village, Lord Ooniki from the stone village, Lord Sabakuno Gaara from the sand village and the last Lady Mei Terumi from the mist village. These are the leaders of their respective villages and they are here with their successors and personal subordinates.

The names of everyone were formally announced and the topic of the meeting was discussed as it was. The topic includes the Non-Aggression pact between the world and not attacking them.

Kakashi's POV:

Many things happen in the last few minutes from Naruto opening his mouth carelessly to knowing the man in front of us has married. The king or leader of this is a beautiful man. He is married at a young age of what? Only 16 or 17. The wife of his is also gorgeous. Pull yourself together Kakashi. You are here to discuss the meeting not to stock people on their looks.

Gaara: It's good to see a young leader who leads this country. It is quite different from where we came from. Although power Is important there. You have to have some amount of experience in leadership to become a kage.

Gaara has raised a fine point. Is the harmless person sitting in front of me even capable of ruling such a nation? The people praised him to be a wise and powerful lord. They also said that he built the nation from the ground. By the looks of the nation, I can say it would have taken more than a decade to complete this infrastructure. So either he is using some Jutsu to make himself appear young or monsters don't age like humans do.

Rimuru: It's good to see you too. You are also a young leader of the village. Even though I am not as old as you people I still try to make my people happy.

Shikamaru: Not to be rude but you said you are young. How old are you?

I can see everyone listening closely to this. As this will confirm whether he is young or not. The stakes were very high in this. Anything can change their attitude towards us.

Rimuru: I am officially 15 in two months. It has been 14 years since I made this nation. I think I am the youngest person here.

Naruto: Wait, You are really turning 15. So you are only 14 now and leading such a big nation and I am still not a hokage.

Naruto already started his rant about being the Hokage. Even though he knew he would become one but the information we got is important as it states that he is leading the nation only a few months after his birth. This shows that he is a monster and an intelligent one at that. Capable of leading people at a young age. It could be troublesome.

Rimuru: You will achieve everything over time. If you deserve something you will get it sooner or later. So, theirs is no point in complaining about it.

The word choices and the way to handle people is clearly terrifying. he knows how to sway the people to his side. Even though he seems harmless. His subordinates are quite terrifying. the most dangerous ones are present in this room.

Even I am not confident that I will come out as a winner in one of the battles with them. Now more so that I have lost my Sharingan.

Rimuru: I think you are here to form a non-aggression pact with us.

I realised that this is not the time to dwell on useless thoughts like these. There is an urgent matter at hand. So I spoke up.

Kakashi: Yes Lord Rimuru. We at least want to form a non-aggression pact with your world or your nation. We can also discuss that we could use military aid when the time of crisis arrives on ones self.

Rimuru: I am not sure if you are aware of this but your aid wont be necessary to us. You will be useless at most. If you want to discuss the non-aggression, I can do that as it is not hard for us.

He didn't even think about getting our aid in a time of need. He straight-up refused it. I can't think of a reasonable reason for him to refuse the request that could benefit us both.

Mei: Please think about it, Lord Rimuru. We could be of help in your time of need. This could be a win-win situation for both of the world.

Rimuru: I will stick to my original answer and that will be "No". We the people of the cardinal world wont need your help in any way. We are more than ready to face any threats that will appear before us.

Ooniki: Brats these days, Don't know the meaning of generosity. We are not doing this to get the aid for ourselves but it will benefit both the party. What will happen when any other demon lord decided to strike you or what will happen when any catastrophe class monsters attacked you? It could be a good chance to write this clause. As we also have Naruto and Sasuke, they are also strong enough to destroy the world.

When the Tsuchi Kage started to speak the people on the other side were looking at us menacingly and by the end of his speech. They made the expression of being speechless. Looking at each other and laughing. I was about to ask what was so funny about this ordeal when suddenly there was a loud crash outside. The shockwaves even came inside the room.

When I looked at them to ask what was happening outside? The corner of the lips of Miss Velzard was twitching violently. As if she was angry at something.

Velzard: Ara, It looks like an undisciplined child has arrived and caused a huge ruckus outside. I think she needs a punishment.

Rimuru: Milim!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

I MAY BE INCONSISTENT IN WRITING THE STORIES. SO THERE IS LESS CHANCE OF REGULAR UPDATES. AS THERE WILL BE MY SEMESTER EXAMS IN THIS MONTH. THERE IS SESSIONAL EXAMS FROM TOMORROW AND LAB EXAM NEXT WEEK. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT REGULARLY TILL MY MAIN SUBJECTS STARTS.