Signing The Treaty

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE CHAPTER LIKE THESE IN THE FUTURE.

_______________________________________________________________________

Shikamaru's POV:

We are back to the mansion allocated to us after signing the Non-Aggression pact with their nation's leader and the remaining people present served as witnesses for the pact. Everything went smoothly after that light show and display of power. We even raised the question of Ootsutsuki, which was quickly shot down as soon as it woke up.

A few hours earlier:

After the whole ordeal of the creation of life, we came to terms that we are but an insignificant life in the whole universe(cosmos). There are some people who are higher than us and hold more authority than us. That can never change. We are just like a "Frog in the pond".

When we learned that the ruler of this nation was now the New God in this world, the will to fight back and get some advantages in the Non-Aggression Pact and the Trade Relation Pact died down.

Kakashi: First, We would like to establish the non-aggression pact. This will allow both of the parties to not attack each other. We would also like to establish a trading relationship in this place.

Kakashi POV:

After the whole ordeal, the only thing left to do is signing the document. It is a total of 5 pages of documents made in 2 different languages. Those are the languages that we speak in elemental nations and the language of this world. Even though we don't know the languages for reading and any complex expression, we still were able to understand them because of the language translation that they use.

These documents contain the information and set of rules that are to be abided by each party. These are mostly.

1) Party A or Party B will be in an alliance. Even if they are not friends or an ally.

2) Party A and Party B will help each other in their time of need.

3) Party A and Party B can set up their camps in each other's respective worlds.

4) Party A and Party B can set up trade contracts between each other based on the relationship between them.

5) Party A and Party B will not attack each other in any state.

6) If the points written above are not maintained or abided then the contract will be Void.

7) The witnesses for this contract will be Guy Crimson, Ramiris and Milim Nava from the side of Tempest and the witnesses for the contract from the elemental nation side will be Shikamaru Nara, Temari, Killer B and Uchiha Sasuke.

On first look the contract doesn't seem bad seem that bad for an early alliance although we have to discuss the whole situation with Daimyo to further clarify this. Even though we can sign the contract and be done with it but the land of the fire nation we live in is not ours but of the Daimyo's. So his permission is required for these things.

We have decided that witnesses from both sides will be more convenient. So we have different people from different Villages be our witnesses. This will also help in convincing the Daimyos. There is nothing we could do more than this. Although the trading issues were resolved but the method is still not known so I asked.

Kakashi: Excuse me, What will be the method of trading? As we don't have your currency and you also don't have ours.

Rimuru: It's simple as we trade in Silver and Gold. We would either require our currency or the equivalent amount of Gold that is used for the trade.

Sure enough, this trade is not simple. Most of the Gold in our world is controlled by the Daimyo's. Even the Great Village such as ourselves only receive the budget for the development of the village.

Kakashi: I understand. We will keep that in mind at the time of Trading. Let us sign the pact and celebrate our new alliance.

After saying we all signed on the respective pages of the treaty on both documents. We let the witnesses sign the remaining pages for the guarantee. After the whole ordeal, we were brought into the large entertainment room which was only reserved for the guests, if I am not wrong. So finally the dinner began.

Rimuru POV:

Ciel: ( Master, I don't understand, there was nothing we were gaining from this deal. Their world is far apart from us in every possible way. We are more advanced and more economically powerful than them. We don't lack anything, master. We could have just let them be after closing the Gate.)

Ciel has a point. There was nothing we were gaining from this deal. Even the Gold is something that I can create from my power. Not to mention military strength. We are superior to them in every possible way but allies and trustworthy people are not something that you will come across on a whim.

Rimuru:( I know Ciel that we are more powerful than them in every possible way imaginable. There is no scope of area where they could help us improve or develop. Even then we are helping them in a sense of humanity. Even though we are monsters, we too have morals. You know the children and family of the people who died in the counterattack of Falmuth.)

Ciel: (The children who lost their family and ladies who lost their husbands.)

Rimuru: ( Yes, even though they were not our responsibility even then, we took them in our country and provided them aid and an orphanage to live in. Even those who didn't want to come in have received the aid that we sent through Youm. We shouldn't forget that at the end of the day kindness towards others is the best way for harmony.)

Ciel: (Yes, Master)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU ALL BE READING THIS, I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T MEAN I AM BACK AND I WOULD BE WRITING AND CONTINUING TO WRITE THE FANFIC. THIS CHAPTER IS JUST HERE TO CONVEY TO YOU ALL THAT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2024!!!!

I CAN SAY THAT THIS YEAR WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE BEST YEAR OF EVERYONE'S LIFE BUT WE MADE IT THROUGH LIKE ALWAYS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I CAN SAY THAT THIS YEAR WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE BEST YEAR OF EVERYONE'S LIFE BUT WE MADE IT THROUGH LIKE ALWAYS. FOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LOVED ONES IN THIS YEAR THEY HAVE MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES. FOR PEOPLE LIKE THEM MOVING FORWARD IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION. 

I WOULD PRAY THAT EVERYONE LIVE HEALTHY IN THIS NEW YEAR AND BE HAPPY IN THIS NEW YEAR.

AND AT LEAST FOLLOW THEIR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION FOR AT LEAST THEIR UP COMING MONTH.

WELL WISHES TO EVERYONE!!!!

_________________________________________________________________