Death Battle

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE AND I WILL BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS.

______________________________________________________________________

Garra POV:

It's impossible!!! It was supposed to be a friendly spar. How did things turn out like this? Is it even possible to defeat such a monsters? That one little girl just took out the strongest in our group without breaking a sweat. She is just toying with us. There is no way she used any of her power judging by the look on her face. My eyes and nails are bleeding. Every part of the body is about to be ruptured.

Even though some of us have predicted this outcome, nobody expected it to be this one-sided. I am currently breathing heavily and looking at all the people who are on the ground unconscious. There's Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, and Mei Terumi, laying on the floor. I am barely able to hold my sand from falling and losing consciousness. Even though it's one-sided I can't give up as a Kage of the village.

Ooniki is still standing, although barely and Ai is still in his lightning-coated armor ready to attack. Sasuke is using his Sharingan visual powers to make a Susanoo.

How did things come to this??

A couple of Hours Earlier:

Just as we were discussing the things that can lead to peace between the two worlds. The little girl came crashing through the door. Judging by her indecent clothes and lack of manners one can guess that she is just a kid who doesn't know how the world worlds. Although this kid is younger than me, even though I am the youngest child in the family. This just proves the lack of manners but at least she should dress up elegantly if she is friends with the leader of this nation.

 This just proves the lack of manners but at least she should dress up elegantly if she is friends with the leader of this nation

Apart from the indecent clothes, this girl gives me a creepy feeling. Just then I saw Ooniki addressing them as brats. Even though he has each and every right to be arrogant as he is the second Tsuchikage and the oldest person here but that still didn't give us the right to criticize someone who is the leader of the nation. Technically he is above us in terms of power as we are just the leader of the village whereas he leads a military nation, whose subordinates are at his beck and call. It's not a good idea to provoke someone like that. Even if he is in the right.

Even though he didn't notice, the scene that took place after didn't go unnoticed by both and me. The subordinates that were gathered in the room were about to attack us at any moment if their leader hasn't stepped in. I felt dread for the first time after Madara just by looking at the black-haired butler. For a second I thought I saw something on his hand, that was replaced just when their leader told us about the spar.

That happened because the little girl called us weak. Leading us to take the provocation seriously. Tsuchikage ego couldn't take the blow from the kid who couldn't dress decently and he accepted the challenge.