Chapter Two

Something fell rather loudly in Felix's room. Loud enough for him to stir in sleep and mind you, Felix is a deep sleeper...mostly because of his meds but that's not the point.

The loud sound follow by someone cursing out loud was enough for Felix to wake up. He sat up rather quickly and turned on the desk lamp.

"Shit- Did i wake you??" The boy asked as he was picking up all the things he dropped on the floor.

"Well..obviously." Felix said bluntly before yawning. It didn't even occur to Felix that it could've been an intruder, probably because he was tired and honestly won't care if there was, just as long as he gets to sleep.

The boy grinned at Felix as he threw all his stuff on his bed.

"So you're the new roomie, huh? I'm gonna assume you're a freshman" He said as he grabbed his water bottle and took a sip from him.

Felix didn't say anything back to him. He was just watching how he was acting and there's a lot Felix can say about him.

He can tell that the boy is obnoxious, he has a well built body so he must do some type of sport. He has a loud mouth that's for sure, so he's extroverted and most likely has alot of friends.

"-Hello? Snap out of it" The boy waved his hand in front of Felix and he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Was all that he said, and the boy laughed at Felix's confusion.

"I said I'm Wooyoung, what's your name" He moved his hands along, gesturing Felix to introduce himself.

"Oh- I'm Felix, nice to meet you" Felix gave him a tight lip smile before he reached over to his phone to check the time.

"Can I ask why did you come back at 1 in the morning?" He raised an eyebrow at Wooyoung,  who was changing his clothes into some pajamas.

"Well today- or yesterday, was my friends birthday, sooo we all went out and i kinda got lost track of time" He rambled on. Felix hummed in response as he scratched his head.

Once Wooyoung was done changing, he grabbed his phone and handed it to Felix. Felix looked at the boy confused.

"Your phone number dummy, I always loose my key so expect me to message you a-lot" He told him. Felix made a 'oh' face before grabbing the boys phone and imputing his number.

And honestly Felix smiled. He made his first friend, well he hopes that they're friends now since they are roommates. But it's a good start for him.

"Side note, i have one rule here" Felix looked up at him as he handed back his phone.

"If there's a sock on the door handle, don't come in. That's all" he said before he walked back to his bed and laid down.

Felix blinked a couple of times before he shivered at the thought of walking in on him with someone.

"Are we friends now?" He couldn't help but ask. Maybe it sounded pathetic, at least to him. Wooyoung didn't look away from his phone and continued to scroll.

"Of course we are."

-

Felix groaned as the alarm blared in his ears. he reached over and grabbed his phone to turn it off and sat up from the bed.

The time read '8:00am' and his classes don't start til 11, he wanted to wake up early so he grab his schedule and explore the school a bit.

He was very very glad that they had a personal bathroom, he doesn't think he'll last long in a public one. Felix is a bit of a clean freak. don't judge.

Wooyoung was knocked out snoring with drool dripping from his mouth. Felix scrunched his nose in disgust before he went to the bathroom.

He did his usual morning routine and walked out the bathroom after he took a nice long shower.

He doesn't even know how but Wooyoung already made a mess on his side of the room.

So what did Felix did?

He cleaned it.

It didn't take him long to do it but the dorm looks so much more better now. Felix rumbled through his bag and took out a sticky note and pencil. He wrote a small note before putting it on Wooyoungs phone and left the dorm.

-

"Where the fuck is the office-" He muttered to himself. Felix has been walking around for a good ten minutes trying to find it. And when he did he made a mental note to treat himself later. He walked inside and walked to the front desk. The lady there looked at felix with a blank look on her face before looking back at the computer screen infront or her.

"Um. I need to get my schedule and the email said I had to come here?" He said as he pulled out his phone and showed the women the email. The women sighed as she grabbed the phone from him and searched up his name on the system.

"There's no Lee Felix" He said bluntly and gave felix a bore look. Felix laughed awkwardly before cleared his throat.

"Try Lee Yongbok?" He said a bit uncertain, his parents always used his Korean name instead of his english one, and his parents are the one that filled out most of his stuff so.

"Yes there's a Lee Yongbok, one moment please" She told him as he printed out the schedule. She handed him the paper and Felix gave her a smile.

"Thank you, also is there a place nearby to grab some food?"

~Meanwhile~

"Hyung why did we have to come here so early" Jisung complained as he got out the car. Chan rolled his eyes and Changbin sighed after him.

"Because we all have class at 10am and we agreed yesterday we were all getting breakfast together, not come one the others are waiting inside" Chan said before the three walked inside the diner.

When the three walked in it didn't take them long to find their friends. They walked over to the table and Minho handed them each their drink.

Chan smiled at him before they all sat down.

"Thanks, did you guys order anything yet?" He asked everyone.

"No not yet we were eating for you guys" Jeongin said. The others agreed with him.

Everyone fell into a comfortable conversation, they talked about that's happening to them recently and what schedules they have this semester. The waitress came back and they all ordered what they wanted and once again, fell back into their conversation. It wasn't until they heard a crash and glass breaking on the floor for them to stop their conversation and looked over at the commotion.

It was a boy who had coffee spilled all over him and all you can hear is the waitress apologizing over and over again.

"it's okay- it was just an accident I wasn't watching where I was going" the said boy grabbed the rag from her hands and helped her clean up.

The others watched the whole thing with their eyes slightly widened. Was it really him?

"Hyung isn't that Felix.?" Jisung asked quietly. The others tore their gaze away from Felix and back to each other.

"Yeah...I think it is."

A/N

AHHHH end of chapter two!!! I'm sorry if it seems a little rushed or confusing. So you guys like Wooyoung as Felixs roommate hahaha. Anyways THANK YOU FOR 200 READS. i'm getting so much good feedback and i'm just so happy. The next chapter will be out later today!!!!!