Chapter Eight

Short Filler Chapter :( (still read)

It was currently 4:27am in the morning. Felix was pacing back and forth in his dorm. He thanked Wooyoungs parents for making him a deep sleeper.

Why does he keep having these dreams?

Why is he dreaming about things that seemed so real.

He can feel the emotions when he wakes up. The same emotions he had in his dreams.

And he hates it.

It's been going on for the past couple of days. The same amount of days that he's been avoiding the others. He doesn't really want to see them right.

He feels too embarrassed.

Or maybe he's just overreacting again. He tends to do that alot lately.

His leg had been hurting more than usual lately but that's more so his fault.

He's been sneaking into the dance studio...he may or may have not swiped Hyunjins key card.

He just really missed it.

The feeling of feeling the music throughout his body. The feeling of expressing himself without using words and just showing how he feels. Dancing when he's stressed or angry. He was able to release all of that weight on his shoulders in a simple 3 minute dance.

He loves it.

It's his passion.

But anyways.

He's been lying to his doctor, saying that he's been walking around too much lately. His doctor put him on immediate bed rest and even have him a doctors note for an excuse from class .

But he didn't want to miss class.

Do he never gave the note.

He still went to class.

Still did his assignments.

Still walked everywhere.

He feels too embarrassed to tell the others anything at this point. And they've tried talking to him, but he kept pushing them away.

To him it's better this way, you know?

He doesn't know this is going to happen again. They could just stop taking to him and never see him again. They have each other.

He doesn't.

He's grateful for Wooyoung though, he's been helping him so much lately.

Wooyoung would send messages to Felix frequently, making sure that he's taking his meds and getting proper meals.

Sometimes when Wooyoung stayed out late he would bring back something for Felix to eat. Even Even if he ate already he would still eat the food that was brought to him.

At least he had someone to look after him.

Because Felix truly believe he's spiraling. He feels like he's loosing everything for some reason. And call him dramatic but that's just how he feels.

But he keeps a smile.

His smile never left his face.

And he keeps it that way.

Until now.

A/N:
This is a REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. And I'm sorry about that. I'll post an extra long one tomorrow. Good night and have an amazing day!!!!