Chapter Six

!!NOT PROOF READ!!

Seungmin and Jeongin decided to go back to their dorms, it felt too tense at chan's apartment even if they already changed the subject.

"Maybe we were being too harsh" Jeongin said with a small frown. Seungmin looked at him before placing his hand on his shoulder.

"We're allowed to say our opinions, we're all not gonna agree on the same things" Seungmin told him with a gentle smile. Jeongin smiled back at him before he looked away. Once they reached their hallway they noticed someone sleeping on the floor. At first they thought it was just another drunk student...it happens way more than you think.

But as they got closer they realized it was the blonde.

"Felix?" Jeongin questioned in confusion. Why is he just...sleeping?

"Is he dead-?" He asked afterwards and looked at seungmin with a frightened look.

Seungmin rolled his eyes at the younger.

"He's sleeping idiot, he's literally snoring" Seungmin bent down and lightly shook the boy, but he didn't budge.

"Shake him harder" jeongin said before he bent down as well and shook the boy harder. Felix's eyebrows furrowed but he still wasn't waking up.

"Jesus- wake up!" Seungmin yelled impatiently. Felixs eyes shot open as he choked on his own breath.

"What the fuck-" he muttered as he looked at the two confused.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Jeongin asked him. Felix looked around and rubbed his eyes in attempt to get rid of the sleepiness,his visioned blurred as he yawned.

"My roommate- he said if there's a sock on the door handle to not bother him" Felix explained. The two boys both looked over at the handle simultaneously. And both frowned.

"Don't You have anywhere else to go? Like a friends dorm for now?" Jeongin asked. And just like before, just like back in the classroom.

Felix frowned.

But it was only for a second.

The two are surprised they caught it.

Felix got up from the floor and dusted himself off.

"Yeah! Yeah- I'll just call one of them- thank you! For worrying but I'm okay" He smiled at them. But they didn't smile back.

"Oh! I'm Felix by the way" he held his hand out to shake their hands, jeongin gave him an awkward glance and shook his hand, seungmin doing the same.

"I'm seungmin, and this is Jeongin. We'll wait here til your friend comes. Don't want you falling asleep again" Seungmin joked. Felix internally panicked, he didn't have anyone to call. He figured he'll just wait it out til wooyoung was done with his business.

"There's no need for that! I promise I won't fall asleep" Felix assured them but they didn't budge.

"We know you don't have anyone to call, if you did you would've by now" Jeongin blurted out. Seungmin looked at him with wide eyes.

Felix was creeped out. Who the hell says that out of no where, but at the same time Felix is very obvious with these things.

"Sorry we didn't mean to be like that, we just didn't want you to be alone that's all" Seungmin said softly.

Felix believed him. He gave them a small smile before looking away as he face heated up in embarrassment.

"This is embarrassing.." he mumbled.

"You don't have to be embarrassed with us, we don't judge" Jeongin said.

And now they both feel guilty for the words they've said earlier, they understand Hyunjin's anger and frustration now. Seungmin made a mental note to apologize later on.