Chapter Twelve

!!NOT PROOF READ!!

~Present Day~

Felix's eyes lit up as he entered the dance studio. Since he forged Dr. Harpers signature, he was able to get the last spot on the class. He was very happy and grateful that, now he wouldn't feel so guilt for using hyunjin's card. He knows he's starting the class later than expected but he was able to join the class right before the signing up period was over. Felix walked inside of the familiar room with his bag slinged over his shoulder.

There were already students inside, and everyone had their attention on the Felix And, though he didn't realise it at first, he was still looking around the room. That was until two figures ran into him and tripped him, but luckily one of them caught him just in time.

"You idiot, I told you not to run!" Minho shouted as he helped Felix. Hyunjin dusted herself off while rolling his eyes.

" I wasn't going to come here late and risk getting yelled at by Mr. Decaen," Hyunjin argued. It was Minhos turn to roll his eyes as Felix stood there a bit awkwardly before he slowly backed away from the two and started to stretch like the other students.

Minho had finally come to his thoughts when he realised that it was Felix that they bumped into, he was about to try an apologizing about standing him up, Felix quickly walked away from the two.

Hyunjin nudged Minho before whispering to him.

"Felix's still dancing?" He whispered to him, Minho looked at Felix and watched him stretch before he looked back at Hyunjin.

"I guess so... Should we talk to him?" Minho asked, Hyunjin was about to speak but at that moment Mr. Decaen walked inside. All the students scurried off and got into their positions and Felix got up quickly but he was confused.

"Um.." He mumbled as he quickly went behind Minho and Hyunjin, they were the only people he knew, and even though he was sure they didn't like him, he rather followed them than anyone else.

Mr. Decaen stood in front of the class as he scanned the room. The man's eyes soon landed on Felixs and smiled smugly. Felix didn't like the look on his face.

"Now class, since Mr. Smith decided to drop this course, we now have a new student. Lee." Felix froze up at the mention of his name. All the students turned their gaze toward the boy, and this time Felix noticed the stares he was getting.

"Why don't you introduce yourself and tell the class three facts about yourself." He instructed.

Felix nervously looked around and cleared his throat.

'Why do I have to introduce myself? This is a dance class, not public speaking.' He thought bitterly.

" Um.. My name is Felix? It's my first year here, I hope you all treat me well-" He told everyone, his voice cracked a bit as he spoke, mentally cursing at himself for that.

Mr. Dacaen nodded as he proceeded to teach the class.

"Alright for those of you who don't know" It was clear that he was referring to Felix in that sentence.

"The competition is six months from now, remember you cannot participate unless you turn in the assignment, am I understood?" He explained.

All the students said 'yes' in unison and Felix was internally freaking out.

What assignment? Competition?

No one told him about that.

The boy was snapped out of his thoughts when the instructor clapped his hands together, that must've meant something since all the students scurried off to the sidelines and chose a partner. Felix didn't know what to do so he did what he always did best.