Chapter Four

Long chapter :)

The last thing Felix expect was someone paying for his meal. And he was very grateful for it.

"Maybe I should get a job.." he mumbled to himself as he arrived at campus. From anyone's point of view it was very obvious Felix is a freshman, just based off the way he's looking around and clutching his schedule like his life depends on it.

"I need to get better at this" he sighed. It took him about 15 minutes to actually finding the class, plus he walked into a total of two classes that weren't his.

Once Felix found the class he smiled to himself before he walked into the room with his heart racing from the sudden anxiety.

He is very happy that he made himself wake up early because just as he walked in the the class was just starting.

"Alright students please take your seats." The old man said. Felix sat near the back of the classroom, and maybe he was overthinking it but he felt like everyone was staring at him.

Maybe it's because of his hair? It is bright blonde; or maybe it's his slightly tanned skin that stood out from everyone else's pale skin.

But despite all that.

Felix feels optimistic.

He's always been like that. Always looking at the bright side of things and always tried his best to understand other people.

Felix sat down and listened to his professors instruction.

"Welcome to the first day of this semester, since most of us are new here, we'll be starting off with ice breakers!" He said, the rest of the class sighed, seeming they didn't want to do it. Felix on the other hand was excited, this is his chance to get to know people. Maybe even make a friend?

Felix had a smile on his face as he looked around the room. Everyone in the class seemed nice so maybe it'll work out for him.

"So everyone please get into a group of three or more and converse with each other, at the end of class you'll have to list three facts about each person, understanding? Go ahead and form your groups!" The professor said enthusiastically.

The other students got up and was already speaking to one another. Felix got up as well and approached another boy

"Do you wanna-"

"Sorry I'm already in a group" the boy interrupted Felix before retreating towards two other students. Felix's ears turned red in embarrassment before going to two other students

"Hey- can I join your gro-"

"Sorry we already have enough of people" the girl cuts him off and went back to her conversation.

'it's okay- there's a lot of students here' Felix thought to himself.

But his luck seemed to run out. He feels like he asked every student in the class if he can join their group and they all either ignored him or said they're 'full'.

So Felix sad back down at his desk and started bouncing his leg. He felt embarrassed to say the least, the one thing he wanted to do and nobody wanted to talk to him.

He looked down and sighed. It's just one day right? Things will get better, right!

Right?

That's what he keeps telling himself as he frowned.

-

Minho and Hyunjin watched the blonde haired boy go around looking for someone to do this assignment with. Felix is like an open book to them, he acts exactly the same way he did back then. They can see Felix's smile slowly fade and soon being replaced with a fake one with every rejection he got. They can see him playing with his fingers anxiously as he looked around the large room, how can they be so rude to someone like him?