Chapter Five

!!Not Proofed Read!!

"So Chan want lying after all, Felix really doesn't remember us, or anything we did together" Hyunjin sighed as he sat down.

After they left the classroom, they met up with Chan and Changbin back in their apartment. Everyone was there trying to wrap their head around this.

"So basically, we know Felix and Felix doesn't know us? Why can't we just confront him?" Jisung asked in confusion.

"Imagine how confusing it'll be for him. We can't just go up to him like 'Hey Felix, we're actually your best friends since childhood and we can prove it by telling you everything about your life!' " Seungmin said as if it was obvious.

"Seungmin's right, we can't do that or he'll literally think we're stalkers and call the cops on us" Chan agreed.

"What was he like? When you talked to him?" Jeongin asked the two.

"He acts exactly the same. Nothing was different about him. He talks the same, acts the same, even does the same laugh" Minho pointed out. It was unsettling for him to say the least, seeing someone you've known for so long, look at you like you're a stranger.

It hurts.

All of them felt it, they all felt hurt and guilty.

"He's trying so hard to make friends.." Hyunjin whispered as he looked down at his hands.

"We had to do ice breakers in the class..god you should've seen him, he was walking around asking everyone to do the assignment with him, but all of them rejected him" Hyunjin continued.

Silence.

The others were silent.

"And you can see him get more and more nervous before he gave up and sat down. And you know how is, he'll just lie if you ask him what's wrong" Hyunjin added on. He leaned back against the couch and rubbed his forehead.

"I think he's alone" Minho said.

"What do you mean?" Changbin asked.

"I asked him if had any other friends. And he said that they're in different classes. But his smile dropped, you know what thing he does when he lies? Like playing with his hands? He did that and changed the topic" He spoke.

Chan had enough of this and got up from the couch and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well we have to do something, or atleast try to find out why he can't remember and where he's been for the year" Chan exclaimed. The others looked at each other before looking at the oldest.

"How exactly are we gonna do that?" Jisung asked.

"Let's try to get close with him again, and try to find out what happened" Chan decided, but the others were skeptical.

"And what if he gets the wrong idea? You know how sensitive he is" Seungmin frowned. The idea of trying to be friends with Felix again after a long time about just doesn't seem right to him. To him, it feels like they're playing Felix because they're nosy and don't know how to mind their own business.

"Yeah..I kinda agree with him." Jeongin spoke softly. So many things could go wrong with this.

"What if he just doesn't want to remember, do we really want to bring back old memories? Especially the day we last saw him?" Seungmin continued on.

"Why are you thinking like that? Felix is alone with no memory of us what's so ever and out of everything you're worried about, you're worried about him remembering that stupid argument?" Hyunjin spat.