Chapter Seven

!!NOT PROOF READ!!

It's been almost a month since Felix started school. And honestly it's been great for him. Hyunjin, Minho, Seungmin, and Jeongin have been so nice to him. Felix found out that they're all actually friends and he thought it was even better.

It felt nice to actually have people to hang out with. Before Felix would just stay home and just pick up random hobbies, the blonde never liked going out alone plus his parents always reminded him of the dangers that could happen to him.

But He liked going out.

He liked when Seungmin or Jeongin would come to his dorm just to see if he's doing alright. He liked when Hyunjin would now bring him a water bottle because Felix would always forget to bring one. When Felix told Minho and Hyunjin that he liked to dance he liked that Minho invited him to the studio, even if Felix told him he can't dance, they didn't push him to say anything else and he appreciated it a lot.

Felix decided he was comfortable enough for him to be the one to invite them to lunch. There was a new diner that Felix never seen before and he wanted to try it out today.

Jeongin and Seungmin were with Hyunjin and Minho in the dance studio. Felix knocked on the door before walking inside, a smile immediately formed on his face.

"Hey!" He yelled out to them to get their attention. They turned to him and just like Felix, a smile formed on their faces.

"Hey lix" Hyunjin said as he patted his shoulder once Felix was next to them.

"Are you guys done for the day?" He asked them.

"Yeah we were just waiting for Minho to finish the class" Seungmin said.

Felix played with his fingers a bit, maybe he shouldn't ask.

"Is there something you want to ask?" Minho said to Felix, that caused the rest of them to face him.

"Well- I was thinking we should all go out for lunch today, there's a new diner that opened and I kinda don't want to go by myself- plus it'll be fun!" He rambled on.

"Woah woah calm down, of course we'll go" Hyunjin chuckled and patted his back.

"Did you think we were gonna say no?" Jeongin asked.

Felix scratched the back of his head.

"Well you guys could've been busy so I don't know" Felix muttered.

"How could we say no to you? We can head there now since we have the time" Seungmin said.

And when Felix says he almost panicked right then and there. He almost did.

"You guys head there first— I need to grab something from wooyoung" Felix said quickly.

"Oh well then we'll just wait fo-"

"No! I mean no that's okay, it's a personal thing and you guys should get there so you'll grab a table" He cuts hyunjin off and it caught everyone off guard.

"Okay..? We'll see you there then" Minho said. The others bid him goodbye and left. Felix let out a sigh in relief. He went back to his dorm and found wooyoung once again just laying down scrolling through his phone. When he heard the door open it looked over at the blonde and wave.

"Classes over?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah but I'm just grabbing my wallet. I'm going out with Hyunjin and the others to grab something to eat, want anything?" Felix asked. And if you're wondering how Felix had the money. He told his parents that he needed more of an allowance in order to take care of himself. He can't get a job right now, his doctor still hasn't cleared him for it but for now this will have to do.