Chapter Nine

"Mom you can't just come to my dorm because I didn't answer one phone call." Felix groaned in annoyance as his mother pushed her way passed him and walked inside the small room. Felix rolling his eyes and closing the door, following her.

"Where's your meds? Have you been taking them? I talked to your doctor but she won't tell me anything."

'Thank you Dr. Harper.' Felix thought.

"Mom my roommate is gonna be here any minute. Please just go." Felix begged, but Mrs. Lee wasn't having it. She looked through Felixs side of the room, opening drawers, checking his bookbag, hell she was about to check Wooyoungs side before Felix stopped her.

"Mom." He gently grabbed her hands.

"I'm okay. I take my meds everyday. Morning and night. I got to Dr. Harper every week. I'm okay." He told her with such desperate, wanting her to believe him.

She sighed cupped his face.

"My sweet boy...you know how I am. Im just worried." Felix gave her a tight lipped smile, she pulled away. She walked to the door and when she opened it.

Her sad smile quickly turned into an angry frown.

"Mrs. Lee?" Jeongin said. Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho were standing behind him.

They were a bit shocked to say the least.

They haven't seen Mrs. Lee in a while.

A year, almost two.

"Felix....who are these..people." She glared at them. Felix stood behind her and his eyes widen just a bit. Out of all the days they wanna apologize, they try now?

"They're just- some people from my class" Felix was quick to say, laughing uncomfortable.

"This isn't a good time guys- we'll talk later?" Felix looked at them with his face saying 'get the hell out please before my mother has a heart attack'.

The others looked at him and they were skeptical. They vividly remember the argument felix used to get into with his parents whenever he wanted to hang out with them. Saying that they were bad influences despite all of them being star students.

"Meet at Jeongin and Seungmins dorm later?" Hyunjin asked. Felix quickly nodded, agreeing to them.

They didn't want to leave but felixs face was clear.

So they did.

Felix's mother turned to look at him. The soft look she had earlier was replaced with a scowl.

"I want you to move back in with us." She crossed her arms over her chest as she said that. Felix looked at her confused.

"What? No" Felix scoffed.

"Dear I wasn't asking. This place will mess with your brain. If you come back home you don't have to worry about anything. We'll take care of you" she told him. But Felix didn't want to hear it.

"Mom I have exams. We'll talk about this later."he said. Mrs. Lee was going to say something back but she held herself back. And huffed.

"We'll speak about it later." She told him before she turned her heel and walked down the hallway.

-

"Well we can see that his mom hasn't changed" Hyunjin said as he sat on Jeongins bed.

"She never liked us, you know how over protective she is." Minho told them.

"But why act like she doesn't know us? I get Felix not remembering but she- she just did it on purpose" Jeongin sounded desperate honestly.