Chapter Three

Felix followed his gps on his phone and finally found the diner. He internally praised himself for finding it and walked inside.

This is probably his new favorite place, it felt so comfy in a way. He liked the vibes he was getting from the place and maybe he was a bit too distracted.

He bumped into something and suddenly felt something hot spill all over him. He was pulled out of his thoughts as the waitress was started to apologize over and over. Felix gave her a smile of reassurance.

"it's okay- it was just an accident I wasn't watching where I was going" He told her. He grabbed the rag from her hand and wiped the floor as she left to grab a dustpan and broom. Once Felix was done helping her, he looked down at his shirt and sighed.

"This was my favorite shirt.." he mumbled, his stomach growled. He sat down at one of the booths as the same waitress came by and gave him a menu, he looked through it before settling on a breakfast sandwich and a milkshake.

"Can I get the breakfast sandwich with a vanilla milkshake?" He said.

"Alright is that all for you, hon?" She asked him politely. Felix shook his head no and gave her back the menu. Felix leaned back against the booth a bit before he felt his phone go off.

He was a little surprised since both his parents should be at work right now.

He opened his phone and chuckled a little at the message.

Unknown Number
'You cleaned my side of the room??? I can't find my sweater anywhere!!!'

Wooyoung: 'It's wooyoung by the way'

Felix slight rolled his eyes before replying

Felix: 'It's in the closet. Good morning'

-You changed the contact to Wooyoung -

Felix put on an earbud before he started watching on YouTube videos before his food arrived.

Maybe felix is just saying this because he was literally starving. But the sandwich was so good, he honestly didn't expect it to be that good. But again he was really hungry. The milkshake too, he has a bit of a sweet tooth so the milkshake definitely satisfied him.

Once Felix finished eating he waved over to the waitress and asked for the bill. She came and gave him the bill.

The blonde headed boy looked at it before taking out his wallet and realized he didn't have enough.

"A couple dollars short..." he mumbled with a sigh. Maybe he should've thought of how much money to bring before ordering.

~Meanwhile~

"Felix really??" Hyunjin whispered-yelled. Minho flicked the boys head to get him to shut up.

"Isn't he supposed to be back in Australia?" Seungmin asked in confusion. The others looked at each other confused. It's been so long since they've seen him, they've tried looking for him but they found nothing. And now he just pops out of the blue?

The group tried their best not to stare at him. He definitely looks different than he did the last time they saw him.

His once black hair was now a bright blonde, and his freckles were darker than before. His once round and baby like face was gone, his jawline was sharper and his face looked like it matured more.

"He looks different.." Changbin said with a frown. It was weird seeing Felix sitting by himself and not with them. Everyone there still misses Felix, even if they decided to not talk about him anymore.

"Chan I think he doesn't have bough money for his meal" Jeongin said with a frown on his face. Chan turned to look a Felix.

Felix was looking around and looking back at his wallet as his bit lip anxiously. Chan couldn't help but feel guilt set in.

"Should we help him?" Jisung asks. Chan sighed as he looked at Minho.

"Go help him, I know you want to" Minho told him with a serious tone. Chan nodded and took out his wallet before getting up and walking towards the boy.

Felix looked at the guy who was walking towards him. He didn't know if he was actually walking to him or walking past. That wasn't until the guy opened his wallet and placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter. Felix looked at the man confused and was quick to shake his head.

"Sir I don't need your money-" Felix's cheeks burned due to embarrassment, he didn't think he was that obvious. The guy looked at felix a little confused as well.

"I want to, it's nice seeing you"

"Nice seeing me? I'm sorry I think you have confused with someone else" Felix told him. He furrowed his eyebrows when the guy opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Felix was about to say something til he was cut off

"I'm sorry what's your name?" The guy asks. Felix is thinking two different things right now

Number one: this guy is a murderer and Felix is next on his list

Number two: he just got felix confused with someone else

"Felix- and you?" Felixs voice sounded hesitant but did it care? Well maybe a little. The guy was taken back a little and cleared his throat.

"Chan- I hear an accent, are you Australian?" Chan asked, felix smiled at the mention of his hometown and quickly nodded.

"Yep! From Sydney, are you Australian too?" He asked him eagerly. Chan chuckled and nodded his head and Felix laughed.

"Wait that's so cool!" Felix exclaimed, Chan smiled softly at the boy sitting before him but the only thing he can think is.

Why does Felix act like he doesn't know him?

Is it some kind of joke?

"I really have to go- I'm gonna miss my class but I'll definitely pay you back when I see you again!" Felix said as he got up.

Chan was a bit shock at the youngers sudden enthusiasm.

"Maybe we can be friends? I swear I'm not. A stranger" chan told him. Felix thought about it for a second before taking out his phone and handing it to him.

"Put your number in, so I can pay you back" Chan chuckled and inputs his number and handed back the phone.

"I'll talk to you soon okay? Bye!" Felix said before he practically ran out the door. Chan blinked a couple of times before walking back to the group.

"So??? What happened?" Jisung asked quickly. Chan was still in a bit of disbelief and looked at the others

"He didn't know who I was" Chan said. The others looked at him confused.

"What do you mean he didn't know? Was it the wrong person?" Changbin asked. Chan quickly shook his head.

"No it was really him- he just..doesn't remember me" Chan emphasized with a sigh.

"So he's pretending he doesn't know you, that's a dick move" Seungmin said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Maybe he genuinely does remember" Hyunjin tried. The others were trying to think of a logical solution, but none of it made sense.

"He wasn't pretending. You can tell he wasn't." Chan frowned.

"How about we try to be friends with him? See if he remembers the rest of his" Minho suggested. The others seem to agree.

" He has a school ID in his wallet, he goes to our school." Chan pointed out

"So we confront him today, agreed?" Minho said.

"Agree" they all said at once

A/N:
Oop the others finally saw felix???? LMAO HEYY, TYSM FOR 500 READS. CHAPTER 4 WILL BE OUT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!!!!! (Also comment some things you wanna see happen)