𝟎𝟏. wasted

chapter 1, wasted !
-bqnksiie

"NOW, THIS IS FUN!" August yelled as she entered the Halloween party with her friends. Chad, Tara, Mindy, Anika and Ethan followed behind her. August held onto her boyfriends hand as she dragged the curly haired boy.

"Don't you think Sam will get mad at you and Tara?" Ethan questioned, looking around frantically at all the people around him. They stopped in the kitchen and he watched as August poured herself a drink.

"Who cares, what were we going to do back at the apartment?" August asked him, staring at him as she drank from her cup.

"I don't know, watch a movie?" He shrugged. August chuckles and scrunched her nose at him as she pinched his cheek.

"You're cute, E." She said making him blush. "Definitely put your time into your costume."

"Do you not like it?"

"I love it!" She exclaimed, turning around and walking away. "I'm gonna go hang with Tara, don't go stealing girls hearts while I'm gone!"

Ethan's eyes trailed down to her ass, but looked away quickly. He didn't really like what she was wearing, it revealed a lot but as long as no one tries anything on her, he'll live.

August on the other hand was pushing her way through the big crowd to find Tara but someone spilled a drink on her top.

She gasped, looking down at her shirt. "What the fuck!"

When she looked up to see who spilled the drink on her, it was one of her classmates; Liam Ward. She was known for being a big player in the school, August glares at him.

"Hey Auggie, looking hot." He bit his lip, gripping onto her hips. August gave him a disgusted look as she tried to take his hands off her but he would not budge.

"Get your hands off me Liam!" She yelled at him, walking backwards.

"Aw, but I just wanna have fun with you baby." He pouted, leaning in for a kiss. August swerved him but he instantly attacked her neck.

"Liam, get the fuck off!" She screamed, catching Chad and Ethan's attention .

"Fuck." Ethan muttered, pushing through the crowd. He stopped, watching as Liam assaulted August. He clenched his jaw and took of his hat.

"Break up with that pretty boyfriend of yours and get with me-" Liam was cut off when someone shoved him off August.

"Fuck off my girlfriend asshole." Ethan glared, his eyes turning dark. Chad wrapped his arms around August while she wiped her tears.

"What are you going to do, Landry?" Liam chuckled, smirking at him. "You can't even give her a good time, you fucking virgin!"

Ethan took a deep breath in, mumbling curse words and he started walking towards his girlfriend.

"I left some marks on your girlfriend, Ethan!" He yelled out. Ethan immediately turned around and swung at him, punching him square in the nose. Liam held his nose as blood pools out of it. "Fuck you! Psycho!"

Ethan ignored him and went straight to August. Chad lets her go and she ran straight into Ethan's arms. The curly haired boy presses a kiss on her head, slowly bringing her up to stairs to bring her to a washroom.

"I feel so disgusting after Liam put his hands on me." August spoke, wiping her smudged lipstick off. Ethan stood behind her, leaning against the wall. He checked her out and August noticed from the mirror.

"Did you just check me out?" She smiled at him, turning to face him. Ethan looked at her, walking towards her as he trapped her. August looked up at him, leaning again the sink while both of Ethan's hands leaned against the counter.

"I hate how he left those." Ethan muttered, examining the hickey on August neck.

"Mm, yeah me too." August frowned. Ethan placed his hand on her chin, bringing her towards him. August knew what was happening and she closed her eyes, letting him guide her towards him.

Their lips touch and they moved in sync. August wrapped her arms around Ethan's neck and she played with his curls.

"Jump." Ethan mumbled against her lips, August did what she was told and he caught her. He held onto her ass while they made out. He sat her down on the counter, leaving one of his hand on her thigh and the other resting on her hip.

Their little heated moment was stopped when they heard some commotion coming from downstairs. They turn their heads, August jumps off the counter and they went out the bathroom.

The couple now stood at the top of the stairs, the little blondie covered the side of her neck with her hand and looked down.

Chad and some jock was fighting after the jock tried to bring Tara upstairs. Mindy looked up to see August, her hair was messy and her devil horns were crooked. Her lipstick was also smudged.

She looked over to Ethan to see her red lipstick lightly staining his lips.

Suddenly, Sam came running in. She shoved the jock away from Tara. "I'm gonna tase you in the balls now."

August gasped when Sam brought out her taser and tased the jock in his crotch. Tara then pulled Sam away from him, a frown on her face.

"What the fuck Sam! You're stalking me now?" She yelled at her. The two sisters argue for a little more but then Tara ran out.

"That's our cue to follow." August mumbled, grabbing Ethan's hand and running down the stairs.