𝟏𝟐. don't get seperated

chapter 12, don't get separated!
-championsgf

IT WAS THE day of the plan to execute Ghost Face. August held onto Ethan's arm so she wouldn't get lost in the big crowds of the subway. She looked suspiciously at the bag he brought, wondering what he could have in that bag.

She passed the thought thinking there were snacks and food and some weapons we could use in case we're in the theatre for a while.

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan questioned the group, walking down the stairs.

Tara sent him a look, rolling her eyes. "You don't have to be here if you don't want to."

"So we just peel off and the killer gets us one by one? No thank you." Ethan said, shaking his head. Sounds of chatter and the subway sounds were loud so August covered her ears with her hands.

"Let's just get to the theatre." Sam exclaims, walking into a subway. "Cmon, in here."

August noticed that her, Mindy and Ethan trailed behind the other half of the group. They had already entered the subway and the people leaving was pushing them away from the group.

"Whoa! Hey, wait!" August yelled and she tried to drag Ethan with her as she pushes through the crowd. A man shoves her, making her bump into Ethan's chest. "What the fuck!"

"Watch it, bitch." The man yelled, shoving passed everyone else. August scoffed, shaking her head and continued to push pass people.

August didn't even notice that she let go of Ethan's hand, she eventually went in the other entrance doors, looking around for Tara, Sam, Danny and Chad.

She spots them, shoving through people to get to them. "Hey, I made it." She smiled, standing beside Sam.

Sam smiles down at her and they both held onto a pole. August looked around for Ethan and Mindy, furrowing her eyebrows when she notices they weren't around.

"Where's Mindy and Ethan?" She asked the group but then noticed Chad cursing against the door. She saw Mindy through the windows of the door, making August frown.

"Fuck." Mindy cursed as the doors closed just as she was about to walk in. She watches as the subway starts to leave.

"So much for don't get separated." She mumbled.

"I was gonna wait for Mindy but cute boy here dragged me on." Chad rolled his eyes, looking over to Danny.

"I was trying to keep us together!" Danny scoffed, defending himself.

"By pulling us apart?" Tara questioned him, raising her eyebrows. Danny looked down at her, giving her a look.

"That's enough, let's just focus on the plan instead of blaming each other." August interfered, breaking it up. Everyone else nodded their heads.

"It's okay. She's with Ethan." Chad announced, reading the texts that Mindy sent him. "They'll meet us there."

August looks around, her breath hitched at all the people in ghost face costumes around her. She lets out a shaky breath and looked away, gripping onto the pole.