𝟏𝟏. he never got me

chapter 11, he never got me !
-championsgf

ETHAN BROUGHT AUGUST out of the van in her wheel chair. She looked around in concern when she watched cops and people rush into the apartment building.

She saw Sam and Tara come out of the elevator doors, Sam wiped her tears and Tara was also crying.

They walked up to the rest of the group, looking sad. August looked up at them, frowning. "Is Gale okay?"

"We got a weak pulse! Move move!" Someone yelled, running out with a stretcher behind them. August watches as Gale body laid on it, her eyes widening.

"She said to tell sidney that ghostface never got her." Tara mumbled as Chad wrapped an arm around her to comfort.

Danny ran into the lobby, a panicked look on his face. "I got here as fast as i could."

Tara and August stared at him with suspicion but August didn't comment about anything. Everyone looked at him with the same look.

"Did you?" Tara questioned, tilting her head.

"I'm scared you guys." Mindy said, sounding genuinely scared and defeated. "I really don't wanna get hurt again."

"Neither do i." Chad sighed.

"I don't want you to get hurt either." Mindy looked over to her brother, remembering that he almost died last year.

"I know." He said, leaning his head on her shoulder and tapping her knee.

August looked down at the ground, nervously cracking her knuckles.

"Hey, don't think that we forgot about you because you're crippled right now." Tara called out to August, making her look up and smile.

"So, what do we do now?" August asked, as Ethan held her hand. She smiled up to him when he rubs circles around her hand.

"Maybe he gets to win this time." Sam muttered sadly, everyone staring at her in confusion. "He wants to punish me. Me. So maybe i let him."

"What? Are you crazy?" August exclaims.

"I'll just give myself up, if that's what I have to do to keep you safe." Sam spoke as she sent each and every one of them sad looks.

"No, we're not doing that, sam." Tara spoke, getting really defensive.

"No.." Sam whispered.

"We're a team." August said, making sam look at her. "Actually, we're a family."

"Let's go, thrive five baby!" Chad yelled excitedly, standing up with a smile on his face. He put his hand in the middle, realizing that someone would have a hard time standing up.

August glares up at him, a look that says are you kidding me. She rolled her eyes, standing up slowly and Ethan helped her when she almost fell.

She put her hand in the middle with a smile on her face. Danny questions the little huddle before chad spoke up. "It's an us thing."

"He's going to keep coming after us." Sam sighed, shaking her head slightly as everyone dropped their hands down.

"Isn't there like somewhere safe we can just hold up in?" Ethan asked them, everyone turning to him, forgetting that he was there.

August shook her head and Tara spoke up. "He's just gonna keep finding us."

"Great." Ethan sighed, looking over to August. She smiles at him when he wrapped an arm around her waist and sat her back down in the wheel chair.

A moment of silence went by and suddenly Tara spoke up. "But we can use that."

Everyone looked at her with confused expressions. She took her phone out of her pocket, dialling Detective Bailey's number.

"We need your help, we have a plan to catch the killer once and for all." Tara explains to him.

"What are you thinking?"

"We need the key card for the old theatre." She added, glancing over to August.

"I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?"

"We wanna lure him into a secure location and trap him inside."

Finally, Bailey was interested. "And then what?"

Tara looked at each of her friends while they huddled around. "We execute him."

August was scared. She wanted to get rid of this sick fuck but she didn't want to go through what she went through every time.

"Are you going to help us?"

"Let's kill this son of a bitch." Bailey said.