𝟎𝟐. murderer

chapter 2, murderer !
-bqnksiie

THE FRIENDGROUP FOLLOWED the two sister outside on the streets. People walked passed them, giving Sam some dirty looks.

August noticed them staring at Sam so she sent glares at everyone of them.

Ethan followed August like a lost little puppy, holding onto her hand while he walked behind her. He stroked her skin with his thumb, making butterflies erupt in August's stomach.

Tara stopped speed-walking away from her sister, turning around and started screaming at her once again.

"I'm just trying to protect you!" Sam yelled at Tara.

August watched with a frown on her face, thinking back to when Wes was still alive. The reason he was dead is because August wasn't there to save him. If she wasn't outside in the backyard, he would still be here right now.

She blamed herself everyday for her mom and brothers death. When the cops finally came to her house, she was on the steps crying.

She was snapped back to reality when a group of girls approached them, dumping a drink all over Sam's white sweater.

"Murderer!" The random girl screamed at her, Sam shoving her back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Sam yelled back at her, going to push her again but Chad pulls her back. Mindy was about to get up all in the girls face but was also pulled back by her brother.

August glared at the group of girls as they laughed. She clenched her fist, Ethan quickly noticing.

"I hope you get what you deserve!" The girl yelled at Sam once again. August was set off the edge when she yelled that.

"She's gonna fucking get it." August mumbled, about to run up to the group but then Ethan wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back.

"I would let you at her but you're not sober, so that's not happening." He said, dragging her away from them.

Sam looked down at her sweater just as the couple was approaching her. Ethan still had his arm around August while she leaned into him, her arms crossed with a pout on her face.

"I have some tissues." Ethan offered Sam, pulling out three tissues. "I have like three tissues."

Sam gave him a small smile, taking all three as she wiped the drink off her skin. Ethan stared at her for a moment more before awkwardly walking away with his girlfriend.

The couple walked hand in hand in the streets of new york, behind their friends. August had a smile on her face when Ethan looked down at her.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked her, pinching her cheek like a grandma.

"I'm thinking of you." She replied back, staring into Ethan's puppy dog eyes. He stared back at her, giving her a grin as he leaned down.

August kissed him back, giggling when he gripped her waist.

"Break it up lovebirds! Lets go!" Chad clapped his hands, breaking their kiss apart. Ethan rolled his eyes, still clinging onto August while he glares at Chad.

Tara grumbled some words to Chad, grabbing his arm and pulling him away from them. She looked like she was scolding him for ruining their moment.

"Hey, no one's home Friday." August winked at him before walking away.

Ethan stared at her, watching her walk away before blinking. "What does that mean? Can I come over? August!"

Ethan continues to whine when August doesn't reply to him and she giggles, running away and of course, her runs after her.

roan speaks !
follow @bqnksiiewp if you want
to see edits of our wonderful
ethan and august.