Dinner

🔊

"This is perfect," I smiled, flattening the white napkin across my lap and getting a brief nostalgic feeling.

Illumi sat in front of me, not as trained in etiquette, as I could sense. He did have the great secrecy to give us a private room. Red curtains surrounded us and a dim, golden light came from all sides of the compartment.

He ordered fettuccine and I ordered soup and chicken.

I had a goal with this favor. It may not have been to die or to live, but it was something alike. I wanted to discover something about Illumi.

"Talk to me, as part of this favor," I began as the waitress swayed away, giving me a naughty wink.

I had slipped her $20 straight from the ATM.

"What do you need me to say?" He asked, picking up his salad fork. Incorrect.

"Tell me about your life, tell me why you know so little about emotions."

"There isn't much to say. Why is that important?"

My stomach turned, impatient. "Have you ever experienced lust?" I flashed my eyes seductively at him as I sliced into my boneless chicken breast.

"No,"

I scoffed. Liar. "Don't you ever think about it? You are a man."

He shook his head, chewing on his pasta.

"I want to make you," I breathed, slowly losing control of my countenance.

"Why?" He wondered, honestly.

It doesn't matter why. The waitress swung by again. "Everything alright?" She eyed me through her mascara and eyeliner, biting her lip as if I needed further seduction tonight.

Illumi looked up at her, waiting for me to answer.

I smiled when I got the idea.

"I don't think so, Amy."

She seemed excited at the mention of her own name.

"I'm feeling neglected on my date," I frowned at Illumi, then smiled up at her.

Her blouse was black and bell bottoms squeezed her thighs and waist deeper into her curves under that apron. Oh, Amy.

"That's a shame..." she replied, losing her breath already, poor girl. I fixed my things on the table and placed the napkin in my seat. This is not my first rodeo.

She stood still as I rose, meeting her eyes and then gazing down into them.

"If only," I felt her cheek and she allowed it, watching for my next move with every blink.

"Yes..?" She sighed. The blink turned to a flutter. She's drifting away from reality so soon.

"Amy," I gasped quietly, now to her ear, red with warmth, "you rascal!" a whisper.

She chuckled weakly, extending her fingers and pushing her sensitive chest at me, trying to release her building tension.

I looked to Illumi watching us with bored eyes.

"Do you mind being my prop, ma belle?" I held her by her cheeks with one hand while my other was around her waist. Her arms dangled lifelessly at her sides as she watched my eyes.

SMUT WARNING! SCROLL TO THE NEXT BOLD TEXT TO SKIP.

"I don't m..."

I kissed her lips and by god the rush. I hadn't been touched in a long while. Before my containment, this was my whole life.

Seduction. Alcohol. Assassin work. Escapes.

Drip...

That thing couldn't bother me without silence. A nightclub and a partner were never silent in my presence.

I sighed into her lips while her arms tugged me closer, but I was in control.

"You're desperate, what is it you want?" I ordered kindly, a tease.

"I..." she breathed.

I inched toward her neck, dragging my lips from the tip of her chin. She tilted her head back, exposing herself to me.

"You?" I urged, at her jaw.

"Please..." barely a whisper.

"Make haste, you're cheating." I started to work my hand, untucking her blouse.

"I want you!" She begged, fearing I might stop. She practically sat on my thigh between her legs. I could feel her pulse through her pants.

"How long has it been for you, my poor girl?" She was over her head. Risking her job for such a thing.

"Three yea-."

"Say it isn't so!" I pouted with her, allowing her to grind herself on the firm but slim muscles of my thigh.

"I'm!!!"

"So soon?" I kissed her neck, the veins thumping against my lips.

"Fuck!" She cried, reaching the highest note.

I returned my gaze to Illumi as my fingers grazed her nipple.

This must've been really sensitive for her because she grabbed onto me as if her life depended on it.

He was watching her hips. His lips parted slightly from each other.

I could feel the wetness of tears on my shoulder as she bit onto it and wiped her thin tears.

SMUT END

"Are you alright?" I looked at her, the look she returned was dazed and desperate. She would've been so sweet.

I sent a blow to her neck that would only knock her out for an hour.

I sat with Illumi once more.

"Well?"

"You had sex," he inquired.

"It was only a kiss," I shrugged.

"What was your purpose?" He asked, his dinner finished.

"Do you remember how she clung to me and how her legs shook Illumi? That was lust. I want you to want it."

"A wasted effort," he prepared for the check.

🔇