Desperate

🔊

The song ended and we stood hand in hand where we began our dance; by this red sheeted bed.

"Ask me for more," he insisted.

"I couldn't," I squeezed his hands. I'm all out.

"Please, anything."

I frowned. "The quicker, the better, my love," I sighed. Unsure if Forever was real.

"I love you," he bent to his knees. He kissed my knuckles and my palms until my body swayed forward, losing balance. He'd made me weak.

"I love you," I agreed.

"Have me, how you've always wanted me. Take my funds. Take my life..." he couldn't fully bring himself to mean that last bit, but desperation filled his pleas, and I couldn't dare look down at him this way. As if I were some being higher than him. As if I were more aware. As if I were stronger.

I fell to my knees and brought my lips to his and with that came the explosion I imagined so many times before.

Except this explosion was brighter and wilder, and so much warmer.

My fingers fell into his slick black hair and he pulled me in as if a prayer had been answered and at the same time, a law had been broken.

He brought his lips to mine once more and pulled me up with him before releasing me onto the mattress.

Drip

!SMUT WARNING! SCROLL TO THE NEXT BOLD TEXT TO SKIP.

"May I have one last request?" I teased with a smile.

"Yes?" He hungered for the words, playing along.

"Come here, Illumi." I reached for him.

"Yes," he crawled on top of me, watching my lips for the 'OK'.

"Mmm I don't know what to say, you look so desperate." I bit my lip, untucking his shirt to reach my hand in his pants.

He exhaled, impatient as I got close. His hands pulled on the sheets by my head.

"Jesus," I shuddered at the sensation, he twitched against the fibers of his pants, stretching them with the bludge.

I was running my palm against it.

"Nnhh," he thrust against my hand and we swayed like this for a bit. I could outline the tip. Oh, I can't feel my stomach.

"Illumi you're so... big," I inhaled, losing my composure. Normally I was in control when I had a partner... but he's just-

"Please," he whispered in my ear. This close I could hear the strain in his voice.

"Oh my..." I lightly guided his head to my neck, lifting my legs around him.

I undid his button and unzipped his fly.

I switched our positions in one quick motion. He loved it. His ribs expanded with his lungs, and the muscles around them showed their flexibility even through his button-up.

"I feel weak. I think I'm about to orgasm..." his voice hoarse. He gripped the hair at his scalp, unsure where to put his hands, still waiting for the OK to touch me.

Luck in a Sense (Illumi x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें