Chapter 1

Percy
When?Where?Who?Why? What? That's how I woke up that morning not knowing nothing and now I am here waiting for my wise girl to come for me. The 5w's are now a sign I've passed to much time with her.Yeah my wise girl coming for me thats sounds nice after not seeing her for months. I see the ship I tell Frank and Hazel.
We all ran to the boat and I am trying to locate my wise girl.

Jason
I can't believe we are here trying to pick up Percy. You know my memory was erased to and no one picked me up all the other kids at camp half blood couldn't stop talking of him like you know have a son of Jupiter here why can't you just see I am better. I did so much for them while Percy was lost but still none thanked or looked up to me. I should be the leader of this quest he is no more than no minor son of Poseidon. They all say he is a great fighter lets see who is better.

When training on CHB they all told me how Percy was so good and their best warrior not caring of my feelings now I wont care about his. If I am supposed to lead this quest ill let him know who is in charge and who is a follower.
Our boat landed and I saw how Annabeth face lit up and she gave the most wonderful smile all because she saw that boy. Of course I didn't say that out loud I would have been dead already. Piper came up to me and said "I haven't seen her smile like that before I am excited to meet that boy." My face turned red with anger but I covered it up as quickly as the thought came. And said yeah lets see.
When I saw him I was a little impressed but I put all my strength to hide it. Cant hide it I really laughed when Annabeth judo flipped him. And I will talk with this savior of Olympus later.

Annabeth
When I saw that seaweed brain I couldn't contain my smile I ran up to him and kissed him later my anger came and I judo flipped him yet he still had the nerve to laugh and give me that trouble maker smile with those sea green eyes the one's I missed the most. We went to the boat after Leo made the explosion not such good impression but it will count. I saw Jason coming up to us and started trying to give orders to Percy. And his face couldn't be more confused. He really had to have seaweed as a brain. Later I said to Jason, Jason stop bossing around let him adapt first to all of you. He didn't take it as well as I thought.

He started shouting on how we most of them had only met Percy today and that we should all be in order. I can't believe him right now.

At least night came and we are going to sleep now it feels nice sleeping knowing that your boyfriend isn't missing and it's right across the hallway in his room.

......................................................................,......
Thank you guys for reading If I can ill do a second chapter today sorry if the story is bad.