Chapter 3

Percy
After Jason called me Perseus I ran to my room knowing what will happen. That name only brings flashbacks. Even if I had an amazing mother she was always at work and I spent that time with my stepfather which he was pretty abusive his punishments were brutal and they all left scars. Scars I wish weren't there much more happened and all of that came back to me. I locked my door and I didn't let Annabeth in after a while I removed my shirt to put on pajamas and go to sleep wishing tomorrow would be a better day and all of this would be gone  but as I removed the shirt Annabeth kicked the door open...

Annabeth
When I walked in I saw Percy without his shirt. Yes I knew he had scars from all the monster he had killed but never thought he had this much not even a single space was blank all had scars. But those scars weren't from monsters. I put the door back on place and talked to Percy which already had a blue sweater on. I sat down and asked him but not a single word left his mouth he just leaned back and closed his eyes to sleep I knew he wouldn't answer my questions so I decided to leave and figure it on my own but when I was about to close the door I just broke me even more. Like I get it seeing Percy so hurt breaks but seeing how he thinks he doesn't deserve help breaks me even more.

"Don't tell anyone and forget this ever happened it's a problem i'll deal with, I don't deserve help" He said I could hears voice break but I couldn't do so much I just left. A single tear ran on my cheek what had happened why didn't I know about it.  I ran to my room and silently cried and screamed at my pillow.

After 8 hours

Everyone was pretty awake now and I was still crying and screaming at my pillow when Piper entered my room and saw me. She came in and sat at the end of the bed and said. You want to talk?
I don't want to, I said fighting back my tears.

Can I help you I know its about Percy you know my mom is the goddess of love, said piper

Its not about that, I said at the edge of crying

Annabeth I can still help you just tell me what to do or say, said Piper

Percy is hiding something from me and I need to know to help him, I said already crying again

Than lets come up with a plan Annabeth, Said Piper.

Okay I said.

Piper
After coming up with a plan with Annabeth we headed to go get breakfast we saw Percy drowning his pancakes as usual. And the others pretty much doing the same thing as always. When breakfast was over Percy went to his cabin and we followed him.  We later gently opened the door just to see him standing in front.  We covered it up by asking him do you want to bake blue cookies? He immediately forgot everything else and started to follow us to the kitchen were Annabeth judo flipped him and then we tied him to a chair. But let's just say everyone heard Percy fall dramatically to the floor so they came running.

Now we had a tied up Percy and the other seven plus coach hedge watching us. That was pretty awkward. Than we just said, Percy needs to confess so can someone help me bring him to Annabeth's room yeah I may used charms speak but it's for a good cause.  After that we told everyone to leave and we turned to Percy.  Which was either really laughing or was really scared we couldn't identify with the tape on his mouth I am sorry but he couldn't stop being Percy. An Percy being a Percy is enough explanation for you to know how annoying he was being either way we removed the tape which probably hurt him cause he screamed.