Chapter 14

Frank
It was a mess. I fought with Jason I don't know what took over me. I just felt impulsive and what he said made me mad and I just jumped on him and fought him.

There is now a big bruise on one of my ribs but who cares Jason deserved it even if I acted impulsive he still deserved it.

Percy was still in a coma and Annabeth wouldn't leave his side. She wouldn't eat neither drink or even move she just was there with him and looked at him as if he would wake up. I wouldn't want to be in Annabeth's place she had to decide either save Percy destroy the world but boom Percy would actually be Gaea at least his body will live or Annabeth kills him.
Either way we all die without Percy this quest goes downhill. Just as us how were we supposed to act if our friend died yes we will fight with more fury but our hearts will be broken. And the victory wouldn't be so victorious.

Hey guys who wants some guacamole, Leo said with a fake large mustache taped on his face and some hispanic comment I couldn't understand. Apparently other people who knew laughed a bit. I was about to ask Nico since he was one that laughed but the smile faded and that guy scared me so I stayed away.

The smiles faded even Leo wouldn't make us laugh as much as before. 

Leo pulled another costume yet  he didn't make us laugh.

Will went to check on Percy and Nico and everybody else entered.  Percy was even paler and we guessed that Gaea had put a time limit.

Will told us all to live. Yet Annabeth didn't respond neither move me and Nico pulled her away yet for the first time she didn't fight back.  We stared in shock. Piper lead her to her cabin.

Piper
Annabeth please tell me how to help you? I said

Can you bring Percy back and convince the fates to give him a better life? She said

I tried to hold in my tears yet I couldn't

As much as I want I can't bring him back even less make the Fates give him a better life- I was cut off by Annabeth

I guess it's the life of a demigod, she said looking down with tears flowing non stop.

I couldn't deny it that really was the life of a demigod yet Percy seemed to still be the most unluckiest one...... I thought

Annabeth what's your final choice, I said even though I didn't really want to hear the answer

She opened her mouth but no words came  out. She sat there looking destroyed and crying.

I hugged her.

When apparently my dear mother thought was good moment to talk to me so I probably fainted just because she didn't want to appear in front Annabeth and talked to me in my dream.

Piper..... Hear me out Percy will never live again either way Annabeth's choice. Olympus will not raise. This is in Percy's hands either he saves himself or Annabeth will have to.......... I am sorry Piper but......

She started to fade

I woke up and saw Annabeth and everybody looking at me they even had Will checking on me.

How was I suppose to tell Annabeth! J screamed mentally at myself.

Sorry for short chapter but hey I updated. And I had a essay I had to do much homework and all.