Chapter 7

Leo
I shared my thoughts with Annabeth. I am sure something snapped on her because she ran to Percy's cabin. I followed.
When we got there Annabeth went to Percy's bed who hadn't been touched ever since wow it feels like an eternity but it has only been 2 days.
When we went there Annabeth checked the pillow and said Percy wasn't taken while he was asleep because he didn't even sleep that night so it would have 1 to 2 minutes after we separated to go to out cabins.
First of all I was amazed this girl was smart and now I surely don't know where the dumb blonde came from cause this girl is smarter than me.
Okay GROUP REUNION I politely screamed.

Me and Annabeth started investigating each one and how long it took to get to their room. And where were they at in those 2 minutes. I was so invested that I forgot that Percy had really disappeared and that it wasn't a game. Either way first Piper she was walking with Annabeth so no possible way she could have been. Leo Valdez.............
Leo I know it's not you. Wise words from Annabeth

Next up Hazel she was walking with Frank and they were the first one's to leave. Jason Grace wait where was he? He wasn't with us not with Piper no where?

Jason Grace!Annabeth screamed

What what happened? Jason said

Where were you when we were with Percy 2 days ago.? Me and Annabeth asked

Umm I was on.................my room sleeping so I don't know what happened. He said

Hmm Coach Hedge now you where were you? I said

I was on guard duty remember I am the one thats saved poor Percy from all you guys.

Well thats not true but it's true you were there. I said

Hmmm this is to suspicious.

Leo Valdes stop wearing that detective costume this is not a game Percy is lost and without him we are to. Annabeth said at the edge of crying.

I saw how the hope of finding Percy's kidnapper had gone away on her eyes at least for now I get Annabeth is strong but sometimes heroes break too just as she. The person she loves the most has just been kidnapped and she can't do nothing.
And I know how that feels like.

I went to my room which isn't really actually one it's were I mostly build my invents. But I don't feel like being with people so I will just sit here until morning comes.
................................................................................
Sorry if this chapter is short but I am about to ride a plain so. Please let me know what you think cause almost no one has comment. With love Sary