Chapter 22

Annabeth POV

The cyclopes were closing the circle to attack us possibly cook us after that. I wouldn't even try to fight back. They will only be doing me a favor by reuniting me with Percy.

I could hear the others scream to bring me back to reality but was there a reality without Percy? No cause he was mine even if he was annoying till the veins and sassy he was my reality he was the part that I need to be complete.

There were 6 cyclopes and there were six of us. Each cyclopes grabbed one of us. We couldn't fight back they were strong. And to be true I wasn't trying. I was just waiting for the worse.

For it to end...

But since when have I had luck?

Annabeth you could have saved me, you caused this, you didn't even say I love you back, Percy said

Percy? I said trying to locate his voice. Instead of Percy I saw a big, ugly and disgusting cyclops. With a big smile on his face. I was about to fight back and reaction for the first time after.....well you know. But his fist which I was in closed tightened which forced a scream out of my lips. I could feel myself drifting to unconsciousness.

When there was a loud bang.. that brought me back to consciousness.

Percy (I am not dead or maybe I am)

Blackness that's all I could see. If you thought death will ease your pain. Ha it doesn't....

Than I saw an opening that headed to Elysium....

I started walking towards it I was about to when I looked back something bright was there. Than it hit me, that was my power the one I needed to max out to escape.

Nope not today, I said heading towards Elysium

I am done saving the world let me rest...

Who am I tricking, I said with obvious annoy look on my face.

It was now in front of me now in person it felt so tiny. But I knew that when I break those chains all my power would come rushing back. That's when it clicked the most powerful gods where Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon meaning their kids will be the strongest. And with all why didn't they chain Nicos, Jason's and Thalias powers? Why just me? But the only difference is that I was a kid of Poseidon. Jason and Thalia are Zeus but theres no way their powers can turn them evil. The sky and the air even thunder and lightning aren't actually evil by themselves so they can't turn them evil.

What about Hades? Well he is an expert in that at the end death is just death it means the end so Nico chooses what to do with it, if he is a bad person so will his power such as he chooses to be a hero it depends on the person.

But with water it controls many things, Water, Rivers, Oceans, Water vapor(yes I payed attention to science class not for much though....), those are good right? But what about poison and blood those things are evil by their own even if you try using it for good.

It can turn me evil...

But they are in trouble and this is the only option. At the end if someone has to die it will be me. I said as I broke the chains keeping me trapped.

Miss me much Wise girl? I said trying to keep my cool if I exploded with anger.(Which trust me was hard since they had my girlfriend in their fist)

I didn't think once I just slashed trough the monsters. They tried mimicking my closest friends and family voices. But I had blocked my mind. I was focus for the first time in my life thanks ADHD. 

I slashed trough the other ones. I had rescued most of my friends but they couldn't help since most were out of breath.

I slashed trough the last cyclops. Soon after I realized I was human again I was in my body. My friends started crowding me.

I blacked out....(I have been blacking out a lot haven't I)

Percy wake up, I can't loose you, please, I heard Annabeth say while closing my eyes maybe for one last time.