Chapter 2

Annabeth
Isn't it nice waking up after a long rest well guess what, thanks to Jason that isn't possible. I woke up to him screaming at Percy. Yeah it didn't take long for my protective girlfriend mode to be turned on. Who did he think he is shouting at Percy because he was just being Percy eating a whole bag of skittles and causing a storm yeah. I understand it's a storm but it's a minor storm he just thought that the ocean was to low so he created a storm he didn't think but he even made the storm not rain on the boat yet still Jason got mad. I told Percy to cut the storm of and he did yet Jason still had things to say.

Jason
Percy caused a storm just cause he thought the sea was low and apparently he had ADHD too. Like boy how could you have lead a whole quest and defeated Cronos like that you need to change something about yourself or your whole self. Yeah the las part I said it aloud. Soon I was in the middle of the sea until a force kicked me out and threw me to the Argo and I know who caused it. Percy just grinned and said don't mess with me. I pulled him back and said something that I didn't even thought  of  actually saying. Know your place you are inferior to me Perseus Jackson. You're nothing more than just an inferior son of Poseidon and nothing more than a joke to Olympus. Perseus Jackson. I screamed to him thats when I saw his face his smile had faded and I promise you could see fear in his eyes when I said his name but I couldn't get to say more before Annabeth came and flipped me up and started shouting at me.

Percy
I was eating skittles even tough Annabeth told me not to and I saw how low the sea was low so I created a storm I even made sure the rain wouldn't touch the Argo but Jason saw a problem with that and started screaming I decided to just wet him and I sent him flying to the ocean I of course brought him back but he started screaming at me again told me things but specially he called me Perseus what Gabe used to call me....... After that I was lost in my thoughts and I made a run for my room knowing what will happen.

Annabeth
Did Jason really think he could get away with shouting to my Percy and call him inferior to him. Not when I am around I flipped him and put him on the floor later I said "Don't you call him that he is better than you, has done more than you could ever, you tell him that again and you will be dead before you finish you heard me!" When I got off of him I saw how Piper started to scream at him and I didn't help him but when I realized Percy wasn't there I ran to his room trying to talk to him. But his door was locked and he wasn't responding.

6 hours later

Percy it's getting late please eat and open the door I want to talk to you I said as I walked to his room with blue cookies and blue waffles even though I knew that wasn't dinner but I just wanted him to feel better. He didn't respond. So I did the most reasonable thing I kicked the door open I was not letting him starve himself. But at that moment I wished I wouldn't have. What I would see would break me to pieces.