Chapter 8

Percy(long time no see)
Yeah guess what I feel like Gaea personally asked each monster that I have killed would you like to get revenge on Percy Jackson. And most of them said Absolutely yes.

Now I am being chased around by approximately 568 yeah I had time to count. Since they took turns to fire at me.  Currently 87 new scars and a broken ankle which hurts like the river styx.

Ahhhh! I fell and a rock hit the back of my head. Pain was something my body knew well but this even the word pain is short on pain if you understand. My vision started getting cloudy and my body didn't seem to respond I was starting to get dizzy. Thats when I saw a cave along the side of a cliff with all my strength I got myself there. There was no water nearby now looking closely it is an island but not surrounded by water its surrounded by poison.  Even from here I could feel how it intoxicated the air and I know something I wont last more than a day here either the monster kill me or the air. And both deaths are equally disturbing.

I hope my friends are safe oh gosh what happened to them I just remember blacking out and arriving here but what about them.

Either way no time to think I need to let them know they can't come I just hope I find a way out first.

Surprise a cyclope screamed behind me.

Even though I know he is not Tyson and that he is evil. I just see Tyson instead probably effect of the hit and my mind playing tricks.  I swinged my sword and killed him with my eyes close. After that I just blacked out. The pain was a great amount and there was no water around. How am I supposed to survive will I even be alive after waking up. Ugh! Why can't I wake up I cant even move a finger.

When a sun ray appeared I managed to open my eyes I saw how Apollo was trying to heal me from far away maybe no god could enter this island which makes sense.  Even though the god Apollo healed some wounds many were still open and my ankle was now sprained. I managed to back up and leaned on the wall.  I closed my eyes for a few minutes and later I stood up still dazed but better there was no time to waste.

..............................................................................
Please have in mind that because of a storm the lights went off I am in complete darkness and it's midnight. So I am really sorry If this is bad and please comment your opinions.