Chapter 21

Annabeth
When Percy said that his heart beat went away. Will tried to save him but he could only normalize his heart beat he wasn't safe he was just getting worse.

Nico was able to shadow travel us to the doors that lead to the Underworld. We had to take some breaks but we were able to get there after an hour or two.

Frank and Will stayed back with Percy. Just in case something went wrong. The rest went with me.

After finding the entrance to Tartarus we started to look around when Jason spotted something.

Guys look, Jason pointed at a black rock with chains.

We need to cut those chains and move those rocks, Nico added

What are we waiting for, I said

Nico got his sword and cut through the chains. The rock fell surprisingly it wasn't dark it was more like a maze.

We made our way through it. Even though it was hard I could lead the way through since there was a source of lightning ahead. We were so closed to reach it when monsters appeared. The gorgons they tried to stop us I quickly got my dagger out and the others followed my example we killed them in less than a minute. But we couldn't catch our breath since a hellhound quickly pounced on us. I stabbed her. Until she was golden dust. We reached for the door. But a force pulled us out. Gaea was there with her same closed eyes but she was here.

Trying to take my prisoner I see, She said

Yes, do you have a problem with that, I responded

Well yes, but I wont stand here and fight you, I have better plans so go ahead. One thing though. He is the only one that can rescue itself. She said

She was making my blood boil to a whole new level I wanted to cut her head off but she wasn't my main priority Percy was that boy will never get out of my head.

I ran and pushed the door opened there was Percy. There were plants holding him back. He looked worse. What are you thinking Annabeth he obviously is. I thought.

We tried to cut the plants yet it only made them tighter.

His eyelids flutter he was waking up. I dropped my dagger.

Seaweed brain, are you there, I said

Annabeth, he said in a low voice barely above a whisper.

Ill get you out there don't worry, I reassured him

Wise girl, I thought you'll knew better, Only I can cut them. But I cant Zeus made my power be jailed. I only have a fourth of my power I need the 100% to escape. He said

At the end having you as your last image wont be that bad will it. He said

I saw his eyes were starting to close. They seem to loose their brightness.

Don't you dare close your eyes on me Percy, I said I tried to hide it but I knew that I panicked on that sentence.

Love you till more than my last breath, Percy said

Percy you can't do this- I said

I was cut of by grown cyclopes barging into the room.

We tried to defend ourselves but we couldn't they were too powerful.

We were surrounded with no escape. They asked me for a plan but all my mind could think of was if Percy had.. had moved on. I couldn't even see if he had the cyclopes were blocking my view. Remorse filled me I hadn't even been able to say I love you back.

But who cares now?

At the end we would reunite soon in Elysium. Right?

..................................................................

This is not the end sorry for the waiting I am working on another story and I just passed testing but vacation will come and Ill try to finish it by then. Theres only some chapters left.
Love, Sary