Chapter 10

Frank
I saw Hazel in shock and crying so I hugged her I didn't know what was wrong or what had happen but I don't like seeing her like that so I hugged her. She started sobbing harder I wanted to ask what had happened but part of me didn't want to know I managed to see an Iris message and if she is crying this hard I wonder if Percy is already D- no I can't think like that. Percy is alive and he is probably looking for a way out or even already looking for us.

Hazel fell asleep so I carried her to her room. Even tough the greek demigods call them cabins to feel more like at home. But to be true the only reason I feel like home right now is because Hazel is here and because Percy used to maybe we hadn't meet for to much but he was my friend no Frank he still is your friend.

I'll go to my room/cabin for a 6 hour rest after that reunión with the group and figure out what Hazel saw on the iris message later to look for Percy until we find him because time is timed for him and for us without him we are destined to fail and with that the world will be on ruins. Wow I never thought of the effect only one person could have.

After 6 fast hours

We all went to the deck I could see how Annabeth hadn't slept at all but her battle spirit was there and this time she wouldn't care who she had to kill to get Percy back and Jason was still tied we wouldn't let him ruin this even if we knew he wasn't working with Gaea.

Hazel was the last one to sit down to eat and she tried to talk but tears filled in her eyes.

Hazel are you okay does it have to do with the iris message of yesterday? I said

She looked at me confused maybe she didn't know I knew.

What iris message? Annabeth hit the table as she stood up.

She had been tense this last 18 hours. And no one could blame her. Percy was her everything and Annabeth was Percy's everything that's how they worked out you can't have the other without the other. They come in a packet of two.

I- received- Per- and Hazel broke down crying.

What happened with Percy, Hazel please tell me? Is he okay? Annabeth asked

He- Iris messaged us but you guys were gone so I saw him and he.... he ... he said to not look for him. It's poisonous air....... he will scape but if he didn't-

Don't say that he will make it out! Annabeth screamed

He said that he loved you wise girl. Hazel said

Annabeth ran to her room.

Annabeth
I ran to my room I know he will make it out and when he does i'll make him pay for leaving me again he can't do this to me especially he can't leave me forever.

Now what I am supposed to wait. Wait for him to die or for him to come. I know he is powerful but wait I dreamed of a island. Wait what was the name of the Island it was the Island of monsters a land where not even the gods can enter Percy must be there.

I ran to the deck and took control over the wheel when they asked I told them even though they reminded me what Percy had said. I told them that we wouldn't enter we will just wait for him outside because my seaweed brain will make it out.

In 3 hours we got there it was an easy journey but there won't be an easy way out. I know that for sure but with Percy we will make it work. When he is here I feel safe even if a demigod can never be safe I feel safe with him.

3 hours left to see my seaweed brain.

.....................................................................
What do you think will happen next? Can you give ideas?