Chapter 4

Percy
My morning was going well until these two crazy girl jumped on me and tied me up like you guys call me a seaweed brain and when I started to protest they taped me. I started laughing even tough it probably looked like crying but just imagine eating breakfast and going to the kitchen to bake cookies just to be attacked by an over protective girl friend and her friend Piper. Later they say I am crazy. Not just that when they removed the tape it wasn't gentle. So I might have had screamed....

So you are going to tell us now, Piper said

If you thought you were going to get away with not telling me you are wrong seaweed brain. My wise girl said

Hey I am not looking into sharing this so if you girls want too can you really untie me. I demanded

Not so fast or you'll be tortured........... with blue cookies. We wont give you until you talk. Annabeth said

Thats a really tempting option, Can't I get one first. I said with my sparkly sea green eyes which makes Annabeth a little easier on me.

Sure my seaweed, she said as heading with a blue cookie towards my direction before Piper stopped her

Hey you cant go easy on him, Piper whispered trying to keep me from hearing

Right, Annabeth said

So Percy now you will tell us how you got those scars, Annabeth said

Wait what scars, Piper said

Oh right I never told you we just came up with a plan to make Percy confess, Annabeth said with a doubting face

Okay so whats about those scars and why was the reason we came up with the plan and on second thoughts I think we are a little to impulsive either way I am now intrigued and what those this have to do with scars. I thought it was a love problem. Piper complained

Well not exactly........., Percy can you show Piper and tell me how did you get those scars. Annabeth said which made me nervous I didn't even want Annabeth to know about it and now I am supposed to share it with Piper whose boyfriend just screamed at me.

No-,I said

Than the door was kicked open guess who it was........

Yep it was my least favorite person currently at this ship Jason.......

Jason
I heard screaming coming from Annabeth's room which Percy, Annabeth and Piper are currently in so I kicked the door open with the rest of the seven running towards us.
There I saw Percy tied up and Annabeth' s and Piper's face in confusion who confused the rest of the seven because if Annabeth didn't know how were we supposed to. So I asked, Whats happening here the other nodded their head too.

Come on Annabeth you know I don't want anyone to know and you do this. Percy said

I should now everything that happens in this boat how can I not know about this, I said

They all gave me a death glare which I won't lie was intimidating.

So tell us, I said

Percy come on show them your scars it isn't like anybody is going to judge but we need to know you are my boyfriend and they are your friends and family. Annabeth said

It isn't that it's just talking about it makes me remember it, Percy said

So you are telling me the great hero everyone talks about is afraid of telling how he got his scars, I probably have more than you and I am not afraid to show them or tell their story.

He shot me a death stare if stares could kill i'll be already dead.

What you don't think we are worthy of knowing, I said adding wood to the fire

He got tired and cut his roped in less than a second he was standing in front of me that sent a chill down my spine.

Dont you get in my business, he said storming of to his room and with Annabeth running after him.
When they left Piper started shouting at me along the rest of the seven.

Frank
I can't believe Jason did that this is a serious matter if there are scars Percy doesn't want to show which is a bad sign. Me and the rest of the seven minus Jason went to see Percy just to see how Annabeth made him take of his shirt and we saw them. We instantly gasped there wasn't a blank space in his hold back most weren't from monsters and I knew that. When he saw us I saw fear in his eyes later he put his shirt on and made a jump for the ocean. I quickly turned into a goldfish and went swimming after him. I saw him on the bottom of the ocean. With his knees to his chest and practically breaking every little stone that was down there. Later he just leaned back and closed his eyes. I knew I had to give him time and went back to tell the others.
Annabeth was fighting tears and kept asking herself how Percy had those scars.

Hey it's okay Annabeth we had to know he cant keep all to himself or he will end up killing himself, I tried to reassure her

I know but how did this happen I-I- I don't know and Percy is always there to tell me it's okay but know I know he isn't okay and I was just selfishI never thought he could hide something like this, Annabeth said fighting back tears

Leo stopped the boat to wait for Percy to return and no one slept that night we stayed there waiting for his return.

At 12:00 am
he returned everybody sat in silence until I said Hey Percy we know you always try to look good in-front of us but it's okay no one is judging you. And we will be here for you whenever you want to tell us we are going to be here to hear you out especially Annabeth.
It's okay ill tell you guys now so this can stop now, Percy said
When I was little my mom had married Gabe he wasn't a great husband and an even worse step father he would sometime hit me while my mom wasn't around which left all those scars and if he had a beer he would throw it at me which obviously left scars I had to hide them so my mom wouldn't see. Thats why I have so much scars and why I don't want to tell anyone because he threatened to——— so even after his death I was afraid and didn't let anyone see or know about this so you guys are the first.

We all hugged him and I am pretty sure we would have crashed him if he hadn't yelled guys I need to breathe and live for this quest still. We all left go and after he went to his room we all went to ours.

............................................................

Wow more than a thousand words thank you guys for reading but this is still not the end. So I hope you read my next chapter to know what others thought.

1219 words.