Chapter 9

Annabeth
I am pretty sure Jason is the one behind this but I can't go and say "Jason how dare you kidnap Percy " He is leo's best friend and my best friends boyfriend Piper he would look bad infront of them and if I am wrong i'll look like I am crazy...... But who cares I am crazy for Percy.
*I stormed off and went to the deck*

Jason!

Yes, Annabeth. Jason said

Where's Percy! I screamed

I saw how everyone started to gather around us.

Annabeth what's wrong? Did you learn something about Percy? Piper said.

Piper I think Jason is the one helping Gaea. I said

How dare you think that! A son of Jupiter
helping Gaea! And if I was helping Gaea I would have told her to kidnap someone more powerful than Percy! Jason screamed

I slapped him across the face so hard that he ended up falling over.

You dare to say that Percy isn't strong but if it was you that was kidnapped you would have been dead already or you would have been with us because Percy rescued you! I screamed

So tell me where do you have Percy! I said

Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you and if you don't want to be dead than you should stop accusing me! Jason said

With that I got my knife ready and said If somebody will die it will be you unless you tell me where Percy is. Jason flipped his coin. I was ready to charge when all the seven jumped on Jason and tied him up.

Leo
When Jason said that. I felt my blood boil how dare he I knew he had a jealousy problem but for it to be this big. When they got their weapons on I sided with Annabeth even if Jason was my best friend and Annabeth was wrong how dare he say that. Me and the rest of the seven jumped on Jason. Luckily he dropped the sword before we landed on him or that would have been really bad we didn't have super healing like Percy with water.

We tied him up and when I turned my face I saw Annabeth's and Piper's face as red as a tomato.

Frank had turned into a tiger.

I spoke first Jason you are my best friend but I am not trusting you right now you are just a stranger to us right know and do you know how bad it is to look at your best friend and recognize their faces but not their soul. What makes you think you can say that? I may not be as valuable as you and Percy but I know how to respect others and help them when they need me. You may be the son of Jupiter but do you have to act like him you are giving us your back just as your father did with inferior gods. But tell me do we deserve it have we done anything? But specially has Percy done anything because since the first day you saw him you hated him!

Everyone here is worried about Percy except you maybe he isn't your friend and you aren't his but if you were in Percy's place he would be helping you and looking for you while you are sitting here doing nothing!

I stormed off to the engine room.

Piper
After Leo said that I realized how bad Jason had really been towards Percy he had hated him from the start and Percy hadn't done anything bad.

I slapped Jason so hard that the chair and him fell. With tears on my eyes I shouted at him for everything that he had done. I shouted at him more than I had ever thought.

When I was done I felt everyone's eyes on me. Frank was human again. My tears dried but Annabeth's didn't she was crying so hard and I couldn't blame her as much as I hate Jason right now I still love him and if he went missing i'll cry the same. I sat next to her and told her everything was going to be right even though it felt like I was reassuring myself and not her.

The night came and Gaea iris messaged us and told us how Percy had only 12 more hours to live or even less if the monsters found him later she showed Percy as he hit his head on a rock and how his once messy hair was now knotted and with blood just as his orange t shirt.

Annabeth cried a lot more after seeing the iris message. This time we didn't know if Percy had survived that hit on the head. The iris message finished before we could know.This time not only Annabeth cried we all did we had given our hand to Jason and we sent Percy through tartarus. Without realizing Percy was the one showing us the way and maintaining us together. Annabeth ran to her room locked the door even though we could all hear her screams and cries.

Hazel
After the iris message all went silent except for our cries. When Annabeth ran to her room we could hear her screams and cries it hurt how broken we were right know. Everyone left the deck and Frank went to get me a blanket it was getting cold. When he left an iris message appeared I was ready to scream for the other to come but I saw Percy instead of Gaea. This time Percy was sending us an iris message. It left me on shock how hurt he was that I couldn't speak or move. He said Hazel listen I don't have much time. Don't come for me it's dangerous poisonous air ill find a way out and if I don't tell my wise girl that I love her. With that the iris message went off and I was still in shock and my tears started running down my cheek. At that moment Frank came in. He didn't know what happened but he pulled me in for a hug. I was sobbing real hard now how was I supposed to tell them especially Annabeth. She would break down Percy's life was timed. In 12 hours or less he should be dead or even earlier if a monster finds him. And his scent is so powerful since he is the son of Poseidon and has killed the most monsters out of all of us. Percy could be dead in any minute and I am supposed to tell Annabeth that if he doesn't make it out that he loved her. Might as well send me to tartarus that will be much easier than this.
.....................................................................
Wow more than a thousand again either way I hope you are liking my story if you are actually reading it and please comment what you think about it. I am in vacation right now so I'll be relaxing. I hope this chapter makes up by my not so recent uploads but Wattpad doesn't
let me upload unless I have internet so I can only write drafts.

With all my love, Sary

Word count:1199