S2: LII

· Third Person Point of View ·

The sound of the trumpet can be heard in the hunting grounds, the sign that the hunting competition will start shortly.

All of the nobles gathered outside the Imperial palace, the women handing out the handkerchiefs that they embroidered to their lovers or family.

Cressida on the other hand felt a lump in her throat. She has been feeling anxious the moment she met the Saintess of Azalais that she didn't noticed Regan approaching her. Warm hands that wrapped around her waist made her jump at little.

"Regan?"

"Hmm"

She felt her self calming down now that she's inside his safe arms. "Don't get hurt, I won't forgive you..." Regan chuckled upon hearing Cressida's voice.

"I won't"

Cressida pulled out the handkerchief that she made, she embroidered their names on the corners of the handkerchief, on top left was her name, on top right was Regan's bottom left was Calix's and bottom right was Derrick's.

"Return to my side as soon as possible, unscathed. I don't care if you win or not, just get back safely..."

Although Cressida knew how strong Regan was, she knew that everything changed the moment she interfered with the plot. Simply put, everyone that she loves could disappear whether she likes it or not.

Regan noticed how uneasy Cressida was, he gave her a reassuring smile and he kissed her forehead, they stayed like that for a couple seconds before they heard the sound of the trumpet filled the whole Palace ground, both Regan and Cressida knew that it was time for them to part.

"I'll be back." With one last kiss on the forehead, Regan mounted the horse and went away. Cressida watched his back, his figure disappears as he get deeper inside the forest.

On the far left, where the west gazebo of the Imperial palace is located, light brown hair that dances with the wind and eyes that contains nothing but coldness and rage watched the whole romantic scene of the Duchess and the Duke.

"Don't let your emotion out, Saintess. Or else you'll get caught." A man with dark navy blue hair and eyes spoke behind her.

"No one is here, calm down, we're far away from those people."

Raymond, the man with dark navy blue hair and eyes shook his head and didn't bother to look at the woman he saved years ago in the prison. He clearly remembered how she looks that time, her face was full of bruised, her dilated eyes screams nothing but mixed of rage and obsessiveness towards the man named Regan.

'What was her name back then? Czarina?' He asked himself.

It was her negative aura that brought him to her cell, her strong sense of hatred and obsessiveness was the one that feeds him on daily basis. She was the one that could keep him alive and strong for now.

'Until then, keep on doing that... Keep loathing the people that you want to kill.' The corners of his lips rose a little.

"I'll be going somewhere, remember to keep yourself in check Priestess, or else you don't want to end up in cell again." Raymond felt that Czarina hated him, he loves the feeling of it. With a smile, he vanished into thin air in front of Czarina.

"Now now, what to do..." She asked herself as she watches Cressida walking inside the Imperial Palace.

"Should I go?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Oh isnt that Countess Bernadette and Countess Nunez?"