1

"Mommy, have you seen my tube top?" I yell from the hallway. My bags were almost packed to go, but I couldn't find the matching top to my skirt. I go back in my room picking up the skirt as i hear her walking up the stairs.

"Lele you better not go wild over there. You a reckless person once you drink." I roll my eyes as my mom walks into my room. "I know mommy, but my top. I show her the skirt. "I need the top that goes to this." The last thing I wanted was my mom talking about my drunk behavior.

"I'm just sayin. Don't go around getting a STD. You have to respect yourself."

"My top." I say impatiently.

"It's in the laundry room. I'll go get it."

[Lela 'Lele': I was going to get drunk and be reckless but with caution. Anyway!! I'm Lela Marino. I'm a pilates instructor. By night I like to get wild. I go to clubs, bars. I just like to go out.]

I pull up to the shore house, walk inside and two people three people are already inside. "Hello!" I say pulling my two suitcases in behind me and shut the door. "I'm Lela." The first walks up to me. He's tall, muscles. "I'm Mike. Nice to meet you." He bends kissing either side of my cheek.

[Mike: At first she looked like Plan Jane walking thorough the door. She had her cute little dress on. Then I went in for the kiss on either cheek and i saw that ass. That ass did not look young. This is going to be a situation.]

"Hi, I'm Sammi

"Hi, I'm Sammi."

"I'm Vinny."

"I'm Pauly. You got a nickname?"

"You can call me Lele or Le if you want." He hugs me.

"How about Mrs. Pauly D?!" A small chuckle leaves my mouth and everyone else in the room laughs. "Smooth." Mike says.

"Mrs. Pauly D, I like it." I joke.

[Pauly D: She turns around and all I see is like her ass. It's tight. Left cheek moves, right cheek moves. I'm a boobs guy, but that ass has my name on it.]

[Lela: Three guys. Right off the bat I see one i'm attracted to, but we aren't going there. Hooking up with the roomies is like...a no go. Not going there.]

Pauly ends up giving me a tour of the house with Mike trailing behind us. I know he was looking at my ass. "You can room with us." I shake my head as we head down the stairs. This time Pauly is behind me.

[Pauly D: Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek...]

[Lela: I'm not stupid. Like they weren't sneaky about it.]

We get a few drinks and head back up the stairs. Vinny joins us as we look over the balcony with the guys grilling Sammi and me with some questions. "Are you single?" Mike looks between us two. "Yes." Sammi says as I remain silent. I pull my hair back into a ponytail. I feel their eyes on me. "That's one yes and a..."