8

"I just wanted to say I love you Lele, and tonight might be my last night in the house." Vinny wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Wait what? What are you talking about?" I twist my head back to look at him.

"I took the boss's girl last night."

"Dead?" I look him straight in the face. "Are you like dead serious?" he nods his head.

"Yeah. We even made out in the parking lot. Then as we are walking she's like, 'I love Danny'. Now I have to go to work today with the boss." I can only laugh at Vinny, but I feel bad for the kid.

"Oh my gosh Vinny. Well I'll miss you.'' I pat his arms as he tightens his hold on me. "But forreal come back."

~

Vinny ends up coming back and everything is good. Mike even sets Vinny up with his sister Melissa who is supposed to be meeting us at the house before we go to Headliners.

"I don't know what to wear. Pick something for me Nicole." I flop down on my bed after digging through my unpacked clothes and the ones I have already put up. I really don't want to wear something I already wore before.

I'm all for upcycling, but my kitty is dry. She needs some attention and I need to bring a boy home like asap. I need something to make a statement but not look too thirsty at the same time.

"What is this?" I sit up as Nicole holds up a shirt that is barely put together.

"I can't wear that. One wrong move and my boobies will be all out." Nicole threw the white shirt in front of me that had to be tied in the front with three different strings.

"I don't know about you but I need a man tonight and we haven't been getting any. Let's go be whore the night." You know what, I will wear the shirt paired with some short jeans.

"Hold it

"Hold it." I turn to look at Nicole. "I knew you were going to look sexy. Now let's go find some guys." We were getting some drinks in before the club. I usually drink water to stay more hydrated.

"Cabs are here!" Pauly yells through out the house. I was getting a few more sips in when Mike announces his sister is here.

"Oh shit she looks like Mike."

Mike introduces her to everyone and Vinny looks nervous and kinda withdrawn. I pull Melissa into a hug, because she looks like a nice girl, and up close she does look like Mike.

We take two cabs to headliners. Nicole and I get some drinks brinks before we head to the dance floor. Nicole does her thing and I do mine.

[Lela: Just when I thought I would be going home empty handed a guy approaches me.]

"Hey you want to drink?" I shake my head no.

"No, let's dance." Drinking leads to talking, but dancing leads to going back home. I don't need to know who I'm hooking up with. I'm starting to feel like how I do back home. Letting the music take over, I'm having the time of my life.