2.03

Today is orientation. Instead of working at the shore store we are working at the gelato shop.

"How are you guys? My name is Enzo."

[Ronnie: We meet the boss seems like a nice guy. Seems like a nice guy. So that's a plus.]

"I'm going to show you how to make the ice cream. You have to wear a hat. I'm sorry I don't know how you going to wear the hat." Enzo pokes fun at Pauly's hair causing the rest of us to laugh.

~

Jenni, Nicole and I go get our nails done. Sam decided to go with Ron to sit with him while he got a tattoo and Angelina, yeah she wasn't invited.

"We have to tell you something." Nicole says as the lady files my nails.

"Tell me something." I look away from my nails and look at Nicole who sits in the middle of me and Jenni. "What did you do between last night and this morning?" After our little talk with Angelina, I went to bed. That girl just brings too much drama to handle.

"Mike told us that Ronnie hooked up with girls the first night." Nicole says.

"He did. I mean it doesn't surprise me. What does this have to do with anything though?" I turn my attention back to the nail tech.

"He got in Sam's bed that night." Jenni clarifies. It took everything in me not to move as my head snapped towards them both.

"Shut the fuck up!" my jaw drops.

[Lela: I wasn't expecting that. You kissed a girl who wasn't Sam, okay whatever. You kissed two more girls in a three way kiss, meh okay whatever. You kiss them then get in bed with Sam that same night...NASTY.]

"Sam doesn't know though."

Of course he can do what he wants but at the end of the day what about Sam? This isn't healthy or right at all. Whether he tells Sam or not, is on him. I think it was guys being guys and Ronnie being drunk.

Imma just pretend i don't know. This is just drama waiting to explode. When shit hits the fan I want no part of it.

~

It's another night at the club and I wanted to be far away from Sam and Ronnie. Sam isn't fun in a relationship.

I started out doing my own thing until this group of girls called me over. I wasn't going to approach them, but they looked like they were having a good time, so I joined them.

"We love you Lela, you're so real."

[Lela: I'm famous bitches!!!!]

I was having a blast dancing with them and being drama free. I love my roomies but I just need this one night.

I loved dancing with the girls. I actually prefer dancing with girls, I feel alive when I do. Especially when I meet other women of color that I can dance to the beat of the music with.

We just dance in sync and don't even know each other. They even taught me some of their dance moves as they blasted some Spanish artist. I didn't know the words, but the beat was so good.

I wanted to go to every club these girls were going to.

I was so tired out that I didn't even have time to argue with Angelina, and so were the other girls.

Apparently I had too much fun that I messed the fight that happened between Angelina and Pauly. She has a problem with keeping her hands and mouth to herself. That's a problem that can be fixed.

"Pauly said that Angelina can't hang out with them anymore. The guys." Nicole says as she washed her face in the bathroom mirror.

"That's her problem not ours boo." I wrap the towel around me as I get out of the shower.