6

I'm picking Nicole up off the floor while Sammi is getting her things. Like this is so fucked up. Who would do that shit. We take her to the bathroom and try to see what's going on, where he hit her.

"Who the fuck hits a girl like that." She's all hysterical as Jenni is cleaning her mouth.

"I can't feel my lip."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. I missed the whole thing." Sammi hands me some more tissue to wipe Nicole's hands. She looks down to see what i'm doing and gets even more hysterical.

"Oh my gosh."

"You're fine, you're fine." I say as I continue to clean her hands.

"Nicole, it's all right. Nicole, Nicole."

"Please don't tell me I'm missing teeth. Oh my god." My heart is breaking for this girl. I hate that she is going through this.

"No, babe you're fine." I tried telling her.

"Calm down. Calm down." Vinny comes into the bathroom. "Where is the blood coming from?"

"Her mouth." We say for Nicole.

[Lela: They kicked everyone out. It was just Nicole, Jenni and me. This night was wild and Nicole is like a sister to me now. I don't wanna see her or any of the roomies go through anything that happened like tonight. It just wasn't okay.]

We talked to the cops and the medics before we were able to walk Nicole home. I hold Nicole's hand the whole way back to the home to comfort her. I wanted to let her know she wasn't alone and I'm here for her.

Nicole walks off to our room as soon as we enter the house.

"She doesn't wanna talk to anyone. Her mouth is pretty fucked up." Jenni says as she closes the door behind us.

[Nicole: I never expected to get hit by a guy. Like ever.]

I go get Nicole some makeup remover to get some of her makeup off and her lens holder. She doesn't want to sleep with those in.

[Ronnie:After snickers came home I told her that night I was like, you know I love you cuz you know we're all like family. I look at it completely different now]

I went and got changed in the bathroom into some pajamas as everyone was coming to check up on Nicole

[Nicole: Now I know they love me and I love them. Like I stuck up for them that's why I got hit in the face and I think they realize that and they realize I'm a nice person and I care about everybody in this house so now they all feel the same way about me.]

"Le?"

"Yeah?" I sit on Nicole's bed.

"Can I get another ice pack?"

"Yeah babe." I take the one she was previously using and ash it off before throwing it in the freezer. I grab her another one and give it to her.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I was so scared." I admitted. "Move over." I get in bed beside her.