5

"Boo, you have a call." I roll over and look at Nicole standing over me.

"Who is it?" I am not about to answer a call and I don't know who that is. This phone doesn't have a caller ID.

"Your sister, Jocie, Jaselyn? Fuck, I can't remember." I laugh at Nicole's attempt to remember my sister's name. I get out of bed and go answer the phone.

"Hello? Jocelyn?" I sit down on the bean bag chair with the phone up to my ear.

"Baby!" She screams into the receiver. I chuckle into the phone really missing that nickname. Being the last child, and younger than my sisters, they called me baby growing up and that was just my name growing up. Everyone called me Baby.

"Joce, how are things at home? Is mom doing okay?" my mom has not called me once since i left and i know she misses me but is mad i left home.

"Yeah, yeah she's fine she keeps looking at your photo album. But you have to listen to this story."

"You can tell me the story later, are you having boy troubles or something, because I keep tellin' you not to date those guys you meet at work. That's bad news." I hear her scoff and mumble something.

"Baby, it's not about me. Anna-Maria was telling me how she bumped into that guy friend of yours, what's his face..."

"Jocelyn, why are we even talking about this, and tell Anna to stop talking to people I know. It's weird and annoying when you put your nose in my business." I roll my eyes.

"You don't have a say. Anyway he wanted your number to call the shore house. I think she gave it to him, but I'm not sure. I just wanted to tell you because she wont." I am so filled with anger and annoyance that my sisters can't stay out of my business and feel the need to interfere in my relationships. It's been like this my whole life and I'm really hoping they learn one day not to.

"Okay whatever, just tell Anna to tell that guy she gave them the wrong number. I'll talk to you later. Love ya." I make a kiss sound and then hang up the phone.

Later that night we went to Karma and all the roomies are having a good time. Nicole is doing flips through the air with her thong for the whole club to see. Jenni and I have to pull her dress down several times. Pauly was dancing in the middle of me and Jenni.

Jenni was having a little too much fun for someone who has a boyfriend.

[Lela: I know this is the Jersey Shore as we are all having fun, but at some point you have to draw the line. Jenni is crossing a line that her boyfriend is not going to like. So I have to be the one to calm it down. I'm not going to let a friend go out like that.]

I had to drag Jenni over to the bar to just give her some space, not just from Pauly, but any other guy was going to approach. Pauly eventually finds some other girl or girls to dance with. Trying to bring at least one girl back to the house.

"Hey." I look to the side and see this guy. He's a nine. Right away i'm not seeing any muscles, he's lean, but cute. Not a guy I would go for, but he looks like he's chill. "Can I get." I can't really hear him at all. The music is loud and he is talking really low.

"What?" I yell over the music. He pushes his glasses up his nose as he asks again. This time I hear him. He wants to buy me a drink.

"Yeah. I'll have a drink." I order a drink and then order him one, because he looked like he needed it. The guy is sweating bullets through his white shirt.

"You don't look like you go to clubs." I lean over close to his ear so he can hear me better.

[Lela: I was bored so I decided to chat him up a little.]

"Um, no. Can I tell you something?" I shrug my shoulders because why not. "My friend is interested in talking to you."

"Your friend?" He points to a group of guys and girls that are close to the bar that were trying not to look like they were watching us, but i could tell they were.

"Yeah the short one next to the girl in the purple dress. My eyes nearly fall out. My jaw is dropped. Like this kid is fucking me over. His friend is shorter than Ronnie, he is about the same height as Nicole.

I been with short guys and they are packing, some not so much, but this guy is taking the cake. He is the worst looking dude I have ever seen in my life. Even when I squint my eyes he is not attractive at all. Crooked nose that basically comes shooting off his face, his nose is so long. He looks like he is balding and I'm afraid to ask how old he is.

"What if I wanna talk to you?" I look back at the guy beside me. All I can see is his friend, and now I need to get out of here.

"My friend wants you. Bro code." Fuck bro code or any code, I'm out. However, I don't wanna break the guy's feelings. He doesn't deserve that.

"Oh shoot." I pretend I need to hide. "My boyfriend is here. Thanks for the drink." Then I dip.

~~~

The next day Jenni comes into mine and Nicole's room. Apparently the guy Nicole was hanging with is friends with Tom, Jenni's boyfriend and he told Tom everything that happened at the club including Jenny dancing with Pauly and he did not take that well.

"We were all dancing together then. It was house music." Nicole says.

"Yeah, it was house music."

"That is fucked up he would have someone check on you. If he's worried he should come here or ask you directly and not accuse." I say.

"Yeah, just go back and tell him your side." Nicole says. Jenni goes back and calls her boyfriend.

"I really don't get those two. They are always fighting." Nicole says as we hear Jenni on the phone.

"Second that." I say taking my last press on nail off. I definitely need to go to the nail salon soon.

We went out on the boardwalk later that night

We went out on the boardwalk later that night. Just to get out of the house again. We were all having a great time together, which I found nice and relaxing. Then we ended up going to this bar on the boardwalk.

Sammi and I are sitting at the table just talking with each other. I felt like I was being to judgy with her and she really is sweet and nice to talk to. We're laughing and talking like we've known each other for years instead of like two weeks.

Nicole and Juilo join us. " I haven't had sex yet since I've been here." Nicole says.

"We gotta make that happen." Julio says.

"Don't rush it. Pent up sex is great." I say causing the girls and Julio to agree with me but also laugh.

Nicole, Julio and I go back to the bar. As we are getting shots these guys keep taking them. "Those aren't for you." Me and Nicole are explaining to the guys, but they keep taking them and just waving us off. So I ordered another three drinks for myself, Julio and Nicole. They take those. At this point I'm fed up.

"Let's not order anymore." I move down the bar and try to wave down a bartender to tell them the situation. I'm looking over and I see Nicole on the floor. That douche that was taking our drinks hit her. I'm rushing to Nicole and the roommates are going after him.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh."