7

We're going to F-cove today where all the boats meet up and just party on the boats. Soon as we dock Jenni is in the water on her inflatable lounger just paddling across the water to a boat across the way.

"See you next week." she calls back to us.

"Oh my gosh what is she doing with that fat old man?" Sammi points at the boat Jenni gets to.

"He's got a nice body." Nicole says.

"It's nice but just fat." We start to laugh when the guy is pulling Jenni up onto the boat.

"Oh my gosh. Imma pee myself." I say trying to hold back the rest of my laughter as Jenni makes it onto the boat. The rest of us decide to join in.

[Lela: I'm getting drinks, drink after drink. I just hope that it's good alcohol, I did pray over it. Then alcohol is being sprayed everywhere. I'm having a good time. I look over and Sam isn't having a good time, so Ronnie isn't having a good time. Like come on girl come join the party.]

It was really peeing me off that Sam is acting all up tight and wont let loose. She is constantly hanging all over Ronnie, like let him breathe, come join us girls and have fun. Why are you constantly being a party pooper?

Don't be dicked down the whole summer with a guy you just met. Ronnie finally gets off the boat and he's telling us that it's time to go. "Lele let's go."

"We just got here." I walk away from the edge of the boat as I go further in because we haven't been here long. He should have just stayed home with Sam because this is absolute bullshit.

Ronnie is now telling Nicole it's time to go. He wants to go, but we are having a good time. If you wanna leave, swim back. Ronnie swims across the way and gets on the boat and then drags Nicole into the water. That was not okay.

We end up leaving anyway. The buzz killers win this one. I can on;y hope that tonight goes well. We are supposed to be going out and I hope we are able to have a clear and better rest of the night.

After everyone got some rest we started getting ready to go out to the club. Nicole, Jenni and I get ready in the room together. I was debating if i should apply heat to my hair and just leave it in its natural state.

"When are we leaving?"

"20 minutes I think or less." Jenni says. That wouldn't be enough time. I grab my haircare bag and get my hair gel out. I would have to just put it into a bun for tonight.

~

Mike, Vinny and Pauly stay back at the house waiting for some girls they called up while the rest of us go to Bamboo.

"I am on a short leash tonight. Is anyone else on a short leash tonight?" Jenni says looking over my shoulder. I look to where she is looking and see these girls standing over there. Like not again.

"I'm on a short leash." Ronnie says

I'm trying to have a good time and just not worry about those girls.

"I can't hear you." Jenni keeps shouting.

"Jenni let it go. Come on." I wanted to get her, us away from them.

"Who's your fat friend?" Then drinks are flying. Like out of nowhere the mood just shifts.

[Lela: Jenni throws her drink over my head at the girl and as Jenni is coming around me, the girl throws her drink at my back trying to get Jenni.]

I'm not one to fight, but calling my friend fat, throwing a drink at me while trying to get my friend is a no. Plus I wasn't about to let Jenni take on like two to three girls by herself.

I'm grabbing hair, I'm pushing because we are outnumbered. We just start swinging like we have to make it out of this alive. We can't lose a fight defending a friend.

[Nicole: I look over and I see like hair being pulled and all that shit. Like oh my God like how do I get in?]

Jenni and I ended up being thrown away from the girls and kicked out, but hey at least we didn't get our asses handed to us.

"I didn't know you could fight like that?" Jenni and I are just laughing it off like no big deal.

"I couldn't let you get your ass beat. Plus she threw a fucking drink on me like she wanted some."

[Jenni: All I know if I get into a fight, my girl Lela has my back.

Lela: It's been a while since I fought someone, but I think she took one of my nails.

Jenni: Wait what? **Lela hands up her hand showing where two pop on nails had came off and both girls laugh as Nicole joins them**

Nicole: These two girls, Jwoww and Lele beat a bitch up tonight. I tried to get in it and I couldn't.]

~

Italian flag on his laptop, bookbag, DJ equipment and I think he has one tattooed on him. The ultimate Gudio for sure. I thought my mom had a lot of flags or Italian stuff around the house, but I was mistaken.

[Lela: No lie. I thought he looked hot sitting at the table with his DJ equipment working all hard]

"Yo Pauly!" Vinny comes into the kitchen where Ronnie and I are eating cereal and Pauly is working on his set for the club.

"What's up son?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just putting some things together."

[Vinny: I'm very excited to see what Pauly can do. I know this is his passion. He does this 6 times a week. He does this six times a week so you know he's good at it.]

Pauly starts explaining all his equipment and Vinny leaves because he didn't even know what Pauly was saying, none of us do.

I'm helping Nicole with her hair when I see Jenni come in the room with the shortest little shorts and fishnets. She looked hot and I just wanted to raid her closet.

"Babe you look hot as fuck like I really need to go shopping with you."

"Me? Look at you. You are always dressed. If anything I need a look in your closet."

I had decided on a simple brown bodycon dress that matched the color of skin

I had decided on a simple brown bodycon dress that matched the color of skin. I really wasn't looking to stand out tonight. I just want a good time with my girls.

Nicole is in the middle of the dance floor dancing, Jenni and I are dancing together. Everyone is enjoying Pauly's set and Sam and Ronnie go outside.

"Sam and Ronnie left." Nicole comes up to us.

"Wait what?" I yell over the music as I lean closer to Nicole.

"Yeah they just went back to the house.

[Lela: Why am I not surprised. Don't come to the club if you're just going to do your own thing and leave as soon as we get to the club.]

A/N: Thank you all for being so patient with me.  I was honestly trying to get back into writing and figuring out where I wanted to go with this story.