4

Things are not okay in this house

Things are not okay in this house. The situation between Ronnie, Sammi and they have to work together today. Isn't there a boy code or something like Sammi you were just all over Mike in the club, and now you are all over Ronnie. It's whatever, I just don't want any part of it.

I'm chilling outside on the deck when Pauly comes over. "Pretty lady!"

"Handsome." I call him over. He sits across from me at the table.

"What's happening, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing. Just wanted some fresh air. How was last night?"

[Lela: I'm not mad, upset that Jenni and Pauly was dancing. They were just dancing. We aren't together. I shouldn't care.]

"I danced with Jenni." I nodded my head, because I already knew that. If it wasn't awkward before it is now. I don't know what he's getting at telling me that. Like I saw him do it. I don't need confirmation that is what he did.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. We aren't together. We aren't like starting anything. I get that you wanna dance with other girls. Just don't feel bad about it or anything." I shrugged my shoulders.

[Pauly D: the conversation i had with Lela, i mean i want her. What I said that night at the club I meant it. I didn't mean to catch feelings but I did. Lela seems chill about me dancing with other girls and a relationship isn't what she wants.]

"It's the summer you should have fun." I brush my feelings to the side. I mean we barely know each other and the summer is just starting. We spend some more time just the two of us talking before Jenni comes out with two guys before her and this huge bouquet of flowers.

"Pauly, Lela, this is my boyfriend Tommy and our friend Jay." Jenni introduces us.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I greet them. Tommy doesn't seem to know anything as he greets Pauly, or either he is playing it cool. I don't know what Jenni told her boyfriend or not so imma stay out of it.

I help Nicole with her hair

I help Nicole with her hair. The puff. I give it a little tap. "I did a great job." I smile at my work. Seeing as I don't wanna damage my hair by placing a lot of heat on it, I just threw it into a tight bun on top of my head. I planned on going all out, so I had to wear clothes that were secure.