9

Vinny's family is coming to visit for the day and his mom is from the homeland. I'm looking forward to a nice home cooked meal and not having to clean up dinner. I will say this is the first time I was happy to be woken up in the morning.

"Le, I know you're hungover but can you please help me clean?" I blink several times looking to see who is leaning over me. Vinny.

"Huh?" I don't even know what he's saying.

"Can you help clean? My family is coming. Also little kids so wear some clothes." I playfully smack his arm at his comment.

"Alirght alright." I slowly get up and drag my feet across the floor as i try and help the roomies clean. I mostly just picked up trash off the floor and took the bags outside. After that i brushed my teeth and ran a comb and brush through my hair.

It looked like a mess. My hair is all tangled and I would definitely be straighten this before I do anything else tonight. I changed into a nice outfit that was appropriate to wear around kids.

[Lela: I love kids. I love the fam. For Vin I will wear some clothes *eye roll*]

By the time Vinny's mom comes we are all just waiting.

[Pauly: Vinny's family walks through the door. There's one, here comes the mom, here comes the sister, here comes the aunt. A cousin, another cousin, then a little cousin. Then another cousin. It's like they kept comin'. ]

Vinny opens the front door after someone knocks on it and in comes person, after person. I'm pretty sure like 20 people came through that door. Vinny's mom Paula greets all of us. And there were so many people i couldn't remember all their names.

The guys helped bring in all the food and it all looked so good, the smell alone had my mouth watering. Paula was fixing up plates and handing them out.

[Nicole: Vinny's mom reminds me of my grandmother. Like when she cooked she never sits down.]

She cooked, she cleaned the dishes, swept the floor and was looking after Vinny. Then on top of that she restocked our fridge. She can come anytime she wants but just not everyday.

Later we decided to go down to the boardwalk and just go to Beachcombers

Later we decided to go down to the boardwalk and just go to Beachcombers. We were all just pretty much at the bar, I sat in between Mike and Jenni. We were just talking and having a good time when this guy decides to butt into our conversation asking us where we were from.

"That is none of your business." I say and he just keeps repeating himself.

"What do you want?" Jenni is annoyed that he just won't mind his business.

Pauly comes over and sits between Jenni and the guy. He looks pissed, and this guy and is now talking to Pauly.

"So what do you know about seaside then?" Pauly wasn't entertaining him and just kept nodding his head along.

"I'm done talking to you."

"Why?"

"I'm done."

"Can't you have a conversation at a bar?"

[Lela: clearly this guy wants his 5 seconds of fame.]

[Pauly: This guy was feeling it and he was like yelling, "go back to new york" or something like that an um, giving us dirty looks all night]

So I decided to leave the bar because he clearly wasn't. Nicole and I are having a good time dancing the night away like we always do.

"I'll be back, do you want something?"

"Where are you going?"

"Sammi and Ronni are at the bar. They are in their own world."

[Nicole: I see Sammi and Ronnie once again just like talking in the corner while everyone else is just taking shots and having a good time. Like this is stupid. We only have two weeks left. So you know that's why I said something.]

"Nicole let them be." I sigh. "If they want to do them, let them." She walks away anyway and I just shake my head before going over to Jenni to dance my ass off some more.

Messing with them two isn't a good idea. They don't like to take the advice from other people so it's just best to leave them to it.

Eventually it's time to go and on the way we hear that Ronnie is fighting. We don't know where or with who, just that he was in a fight. No one can tell us anything, just that a fight broke out. I'm freaking out because I know Ronnie left with Sammi and I'm just hoping they are both okay.

We round the corner onto our street and see Pauly, Mike and Ronnie. "But where's Sam?" Jenni asks and we all are just turning our heads looking for Sam.

"I don't give a fuck." Ronnie yells walking off towards the house. We knew we would just have to wait at the house for Sam. She does come through the door just a few minutes after us. I can't imagine what she was going through. She goes upstairs without talking to any of us.

Ronnie is heated. He's telling us what happened, and I feel like I'm being yelled at. I'm holding onto Mike and I just feel sick hearing Ronnie say he pushed Sam. I don't care how mad you get or upset you are, never put your hands on a girl.

"You okay?" i nod my head at Mike.

"Yeah I think imma go to bed. This has been a long night."