10

"What's this about a family meeting?"

"What?" I turn my head looking at Sam who just comes into my room.

"Snooki said we needed a family meeting to talk about me and Ronnie."

"I know nothin' about no family meeting. If that's what Snooks said, go talk to her about it." I sit up in my bed.

"She said something about it last night at the bar and now she's saying it again."

[Sammi: I really can't trust these girls. One second there is a meeting. I don't know about a meeting. There isn't a meeting.]

Me, Nicole, Jenni and Sammi meet in the kitchen to talk about the supposed meeting and what the deal is/was.

"I'm just freaking out because we have two weeks left. Starting to really love all of you and I just wanna hang out. You know what I mean?" Nicole tries to explain her side of things. "If i said it the wrong way, made you upset,"

"You did."

" I'm sorry" Nicole finishes.

"I was fuming."

"I'm sorry."

I just think Nicole did wanna hang out. She wants to get to know Sam more but just didn't know how to go about it. Also she wanted to avoid that drama Sam and Ronnie seem to bring. We are all trying to enjoy our time and they seem to be bringing the drama every night.

"What was the family meeting about? What was this?" I'm sitting beside Nicole because I have her back. Though i dont agree how she went about things, i'm not going to let Sam attack her.

"No, I just want to talk to everybody. That's all."

"You made it seem like everybody had something to say." Sam is standing there with her hand on her hips.

"Yeah I know. I'm an idiot. I'm sorry." At this point I think we are all done with this conversation.

"It's over with. It's whatever."

"I'm sorry."

Sammi really didn't have anything to say. She called this meeting to say "stay the fuck out my business". She looked like she didnt even wanna be there talking to us to be honest. All i can say is have fun Sam.

~

Everyone was pretty much doing their own thing at the bar. Pauly is DJing and everybody is talking to someone. I had pretty much stayed glued to the bar.

"You looked nice from across the room." A guy slides up next to me in an empty seat.

"Looked? How about now?" I look over at him and he looks pretty decent. Just the type of guy I would go for, but I'm not feeling it tonight.

"You look even better. I haven't seen you around before, are you from here."

"Yeah." I'm not telling him anything about me. He's a stranger.

"I just don't come out much." another lie because we go out pretty much every night.

"I would like to buy you a drink."

"I'm fine with that." We ended up talking for a while and I knew the bar was closing soon so I went to the bathroom and never came back.

Nicole had actually made it home before me. She was cuddled up next to some guy passed out.

I wrapped myself up in my covers like a burrito, and went to sleep. I will deal with taking a shower and stuff tomorrow.

~