1.Prine of Traipipattanapong

Gulf's pov

"You can stop swimming now Lily.We finally reach the shore." I close the book.wow just WOW that book was roller-coaster ride i really love it.

Btw Hello i am Gulf kanawut the only hire and prince of our "Traipipattanapong" kingdom.
My father says that am enough for them that's why i don't have any siblings. But tbh i really want to have one like its better to have someone play with you fight with you annoys you...but its fine am ok like this Also atleast i don't need to share my parents love with some else hahaha!!!

Should i tell you somethings about me??
If you are saying no then also Am going to tell you because am the prince😏
So as i said am the only son of my parents thats why am very spoiled by everyone...everyone love me and adore me alot...
Apart from this I love reading books...i read alot like really alotttt
Even now also am in our gardern and was reading a book and this book stole my heart...this book really give me good and bad feeling...and i really like the main character...
"Prince, The King is calling you" ohh here comes my atlas Corrigan.

He is Mew Suppasit my husband...
Haha kidding he my main bodyguard. Actually he is not bodyguard he is "would be" King of our neighborhood kingdom.
You must be shocked that why he is my bodyguard Actually there are reason behind this that his father and my father were best friends but his father died during one war. That time mew was really very young so my father decided to train him to be a good king. But noone knows that mew is would be king of Jongcheveevat kingdom because my father was afraid that if people get to know about it then there enemies will kill him thats why my father decided to keep him as guard so noone will know...right now also only our two royal families know about it.
Once he reach the age and find a perfect queen for his kingdom then he will become A King.

-------------
Hiii pplss here the first chapter hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts about the chapter....as its my first time writing so forgive me for my mistakes😗😗