8. To have and hold II

wedding day

Mew's pov

Today am going to get married with prince gulf.
I don't know why but am really very nervous right now.
"Mew are you nervous??" My mom ask me as she saw me little uneasy.
"I don't know mom. I feel little anxious." I say and sigh.
"It's happened son. When you are too excited about something and that thing is going to happen then you feel nervous about it. I too felt something like that when i was going to get married with your dad"my mom says with smile.

Excited?? Am i excited about this marriage??
Am not. I dont even want get married but its for my kingdom. I don't know if am destroying prince gulf's life or not but its true that i dont feel anything toward him. Yes i agree that he is the sweetest boy and everyone love him and adore him so much even i do also but i don't have any romantic kind of feelings towards him.

I agreed to get married just because of my mom she was so eager to make him my queen. And he was fitting in my all conditions.
Our marriage will be just a contract nothing else.

As i was in my thoughts mom tap my shoulder "son they are calling you" nodding at her i stand up and go towards stage. Reaching there i wait for prince gulf to come.

Music started playing and i saw him coming while holding king kirin's arm. He is looking Angelic. He indeed have a very beautiful face.

I was busy in appreciating his beauty when king kirin's voice bring me back "from now on am giving pieces of my heart to you

I was busy in appreciating his beauty when king kirin's voice bring me back "from now on am giving pieces of my heart to you. Please take care of him" i smile and nodded at him before taking his hand in mine.His hands are very cold so as mine. May be he is nervous too.

We stand facing each other and the priest start the rituals...

".....now its time for taking vows"priest says.

I look at him "I Mew suppasit would be king of Jongcheveevat kingdom take Gulf kanawut as my wedded husband. To have and to hold from this day forward for better for worse for richer for poor in sickness and health to cherish and love till death to us apart. On the presence of god and elders i promise to be faithful and loyal to my husband." I complete my vows and put ring in his finger. I think his eyes tear up.

"I Gulf kanawut prince of Traipipattanapong kingdom take mew suppasit as my wedded husband. To have and to hold from this day forward for better for worse for richer for poor in sickness and health to cherish and love till death to us apart. On the presence of god and elders i promise to be faithful and loyal to my husband." he says and put ring in my finger.His voice almost cracked.

"Now i pronounce you both as officially married couple You both may kiss now and sealed your marriage" a priest says. I just peck his lips to complete the ritual.

Eveyrone clap and we go take blessing from our parents. Our parents was really happy with this wedding.

After that we went to Traipipattanapong kingdom's royal balcony as whole kingdom was waiting for us in front yard of palace. 
King kirin gave his speech and motion us to come forward when we go the people gave us blessings by throwing petals.
We both bow to them and joins our both hand together in respect.

When the crowd calm down one of from crowd says "we are going to miss you prince gulf" my eyes widened. See this what i mean he is their beloved prince and everyone love him alot.
Prince gulf also became emotional after that "me too going to miss you all. Thankyou so much for your love. But no matter what happend I'll always be your prince gulf" he says to the crowd.

After that we went inside as our parents ask guards to distribute sweets in kingdom.

We took our early dinner and get ready to go to our kingdom.

Prince gulf is meeting his parents "baby now you have husband and kingdom to look after. I dont need to tell you this because i know my baby is so smart and mature he understands everything but still be responsible your not alone now peoples will questioned your husband for your all actions." Queen sia advised him. And he nodded before hugging both of them.

"We love na baby. Take care of yourself and your family. We will miss you." King kirin says while breaking their hug.
"Love you too dad...mom. you both also take care of each other. Gulf will be miss you both" prince gulf says and they hugged again. He is really beloved.

King kirin come to me and hugg me before saying "take care of him na mew he is little bit silly and childish but responsible as well." I nodded and smile at him. This man do sooo much for me. I will always be grateful.

Taking our leave we left the kingdom.

-----------
Here we go people...
Enjoy naaa😁😁